November 25, 2014 | 1782 users online

Lips - Clinique - Chubby Stick - 07 - Angel Kiss

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by bbliophyl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

IT'S COMING BACK!!!! My friend works for Clinique and said the Chubby sticks are coming back in Dec. 2010... retractable (no sharpening!) and SUPER moisturizing! I can't wait!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by caseyfa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great news lovers of Angel Kiss!!! I sent this to 3 Custom Color to duplicate and they did an AWESOME job! I ordered it in a pot - I'm wishing I'd ordered it as a tube, but I will do so in the future. At last I have my beloved Angel Kiss back again - and no more maddening losing color to the pencil sharpener. Go check it out ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by rzafram

This is my all time favorite lip color, sadly now discontinued. I loved everything about it -- the color, the texture, the moisture level, the lasting power.

It's a pink that looks fairly pale in the chubby stick -- for some reason, the eye registers mainly the pearl component of it when looking at the stick. When I put it on, there is a soft pink base color, and then the pearl finish gives it dimension and depth. That allows me to wear it just as a lipstick, as I think Clinique intended -- something I can't do with other pencils, which usually have a flat, matte, one color finish to them.

It's not moisturizing, exactly, but it doesn't suck moisture out of your lips the way some pencils do, so I don't need a balm with it. It also lasts really well for me. I can apply at the gym in the morning, and my lips will look nice through a mid-morning cup of coffee and snack.

I miss this product, and haven't found anything like it -- I've tried other "chubby" pencils, but they are either too dry or too matte, or too obvious (lips look to be one solid matte color) to be worn alone. Sigh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by djgirl1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh why did they discontinue these??? It makes me sad. I have the bottom end of one in my medicine cabinet, but hate to use it because they are gone forever. This was the prettiest softest girlie color, and I just loved it:( Bring em back, Clinique!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Rhonan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just love love LOVE this color. It has been a staple for me, especially during the summer when I'm a bit more tan. The depth of the color is amazing - I haven't found anything even close to it. I pair it with a touch of Clarins nude lipline and it makes my lips look pouty and sexy in a very natural way. Since they have discontinued it (BLAH!) I am sending this one in to Three Custom Colors. The ONLY thing I'm not crazy about in the Chubbies is their 'crayon-waxy' smell. Perhaps that is why they are discontinuing them. But I love the color so much I forgive it and give it 5 stars anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2004 12:39:00 PM More reviews by jalin

I've adored the Chubby Sticks since I purchased Blue Jam many moons ago! In the interest of exploring more summery, light colors I sought out a lighter shade. Angel Kiss is PERFECT. It is a beautiful light pink with subtle shimmer. It looks beautiful under Chanel Sirop Glossimer or NARS Sweet Dreams! The texture of the Chubby Sticks is great - they are so creamy and easy to apply, but they are not so thick that it is difficult to layer another color on top. Anyone who likes pinks should own this color.