October 23, 2014 | 2026 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Skin Conditioning In-Shower Body Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this creamy-formula body wash/moisturizer but I think it has been d/c'ed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2006 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good product and I would actually buy it again but its really not perfect. Going on in the shower it does seem like it kind of dissapears on my skin and isn't doing much, but my skin definitely does feel much more moisturized when I get out, or perhaps a little greasy? Anyway I like these because I feel like everytime I get out of the shower and put regular lotion on, I then touch my face later with my body lotiony hands and get some breakouts from the oily body products-so these are much better for me. I Would buy again at the next Semi Annual Sale!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2005 7:59:00 PM More reviews by lucymarker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, I actually like this product a lot. But I also like the Olay one and no one likes that either. I love the way my skins feels after a couple days of using it. It really feels much more moisturized, especially when paired with lotion afterwards. I don't get the greasy complaints but maybe that's because my skin is normally very dry or because I don't use that much of it? Also, I've used it or the Olay version for the past month and a half or so and I've had no problems with it making my tub slippery. As much as I really like this product though, there is no way I would pay the normal price of $12. I picked up a bunch during the sale for $5 and that's probably the most I'd spend on it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2005 12:28:00 PM More reviews by northbynw

This product made me break out, and gave my skin a weird texture that wasn't quite moisturized, but wasn't quite smooth. In spite of washing it off I felt like I had a film on me. It just seemed to clog my pores and do little else.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2005 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Xanthia

I bought this last September while on holiday in Vegas (B&BW is no longer available in the UK), and have just tried it and I think I really like this. I don't feel greasy at all, and just slightly scented (Sweet Pea, I think). I'm going back to Vegas in September again, and I will be picking up more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2005 4:32:00 PM More reviews by LuvMy2Kidlets

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed the first few days when I used this product because my skin was NOT conditioned. But, as the label says, it is cummulative, and by day 3/4, my skin was hydrated, and I love skipping the added step of having to put on lotion after getting out of the shower during the summer months.

The coconut lime verbena is my favorite scent in this.

Excellent product for the spring/summer months, but definitely not hydrating enough for cold, New England fall/winter weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2004 11:02:00 AM More reviews by EES412

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was great. I think if you've got dry skin, you'll really like this item. I was impressed by the light feel of the product, and it left my skin feeling really hydrated, giving my after shower moisturizer a boost.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2004 3:48:00 PM More reviews by laurelelizabeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased Cotton Blossom Shower Body Moisturizer and use it after the Anti-Aging Scrub. This product does not do a thing for my very dry skin. It just kind of slides off with the water and has little to no scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2004 11:45:00 AM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I guess I do not understand all the negative reviews, because I really liked this product. I am thinking people are having problems because a little of this goes a long way. You need to use a LOT less than when you are putting regular lotion on yourself!! After using the Warm Vanilla Sugar foaming shower gel, I just squirted a dime size dab of matching in-shower moisturizer into my palm, rubbed my hands together, then applied to my arms, then used a bigger squirt to cover my legs. Then rinsed and patted dry. My shower is not greasy, plus my skin is not sticky. Would be great at the gym when I just do not want to take forever to let lotion dry on my bod after showering. The Turtle Wax syndrome happens because oil repels water. I figure the point of a moisturizer is to seal water onto your skin and provide a barrier. Did not leave me shiny, though! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2004 11:03:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I see I'm the only one here who likes this stuff. It isn't somehting that I'd normally buy, but since it was $5 at the Semi-Annual sale I picked one up. It does exactly what it said it would. After drying off from my shower, I noticed how soft and moisturized my skin was. It left a nice sheen too. This is actually great for traveling because you don't need to apply lotion afterwards. I will buy more, but only while it's on sale otherwise, it's just too pricey. The scent I chose was Cotton Blossom which scented my skin well after the shower unlike shower gels that disappear once you rinse.