April 20, 2014 | 1337 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lustreglass in Flusterose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Flusterose looks great by itself and with almost any color lipstick. The color is great, although I don't see any difference between it and Lovechild, Nymphette, and Posh It Up. I own all four and definitely would by a greater range of colors next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by slvandiver83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this on top of Snob :) My go-to everyday combo. Goes with everything...at least in my wardrobe. Can be dressed up or down. Just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this shade. I love the color. It like neurtral and it fits my skin tone good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipgloss! It's a beautiful slightly frosty pink with silver sparkle, just a beautiful finish. Slightly sticky but that never bothers me, it wears for a long time! I just threw mine out because it was old but I will be repurchasing soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by amberclaire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am obsessed with this gloss at the moment. It is the perfect mid pink with subtle silver sparkles and it goes with everything. Now I just need to find a blush in the same colour....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Flusterose is more metallic than I would expect. It's a really pretty medium pink color that looks very frosty when I pull the wand out to apply. It always makes me nervous to see it, but then I apply it to my slightly pigmented lips, and it turns into a beautiful pink-y rose color. The Lustreglass gives a nice shine and it feels moisturizing on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by bestjessicaever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty, pretty! Glowing pink shade that gives my look of the day a sweet spin. It compliments my skin tone well without making the area around my mouth ruddy. The Lustreglass formula isn't too bad. Super shimmery and long lasting, occasionally goopy but overall, I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

My favorite lip gloss EVER! lovely pink shade with just enough sparkle. I love the high-gloss shine. I don't use everyday, but this is my go -to for evening and nights out. I used to use the lipglasses, but I love this brush better than the "sponge applicators."

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by yvonnelaizer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I asked my MA for a gloss that was a pinkish-nude, and this was what he gave me. It's definitely not a nude, but it's a pretty pink gloss with very fine glitter. On me, it looks like a glossy and glittery version of my natural lip color (I have pigmented lips). I would not repurchase as this is not the color I'm looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by jill28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this lipgloss (my first ever MAC lipgloss) as a gift about a year and a half ago. I remember wearing it a lot when I first got it but always thought it was a little too sticky. Recently I found it in my huge drawer of makeup and decided to try it on. I fell in love with it all over again. It's just sucha beautiful colour and really moisturizes and last fairly long. I will definitely be repurchasing and trying the other lustreglass colours too!