September 21, 2014 | 2175 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Got 2 Be - Butta up - Nourishing Body Butter

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by PinkBerrie9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the smell of this product and i also like that its pretty cheap!
But i think that it's not the best body butter i have ever tried!
I think this one is just a bit too thick and it leaves my skin feeling a bit sticky and gross!
Maybe it's just because of my skin type but i didn't love it all that much!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Metoner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've seen this stuff for years, but it use to go for $8, which just seemed so expensive. However, I saw it at Big Lots the other day for 2$ and decided to give it a try. I love the smell, i only use it on my really dry areas but it works wonderfully. Does leave my hands and the area a bit greasy, but I think thats what most body butters do.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 10:01:00 AM More reviews by mochaallure

I purchased this in honey almond shea butter at big lot's for $2. It smells heavenly. I agree the packaging sucks but I can live with a little under my nails because it smells good and really moisturizes my dry skin.I will definiteltly purchase some more.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by karo11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to take off a lippy for packaging. With a tub this deep they should probably include a spatula of some sort to dig the product out. I try to scoop it out with a knuckle to avoid getting it under my nails, but that's getting increasingly tough to do as I'm getting closer to the bottom. On the plus side, this stuff smells absolutely glorious and makes my skin feel incredibly soft. As others have pointed out, it is a bit tacky when you first put it on, but I find it absorbs in a reasonable amount of time. I can still smell hints of this on my skin throughout the day, and have even had people comment on how nice I smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell of this is amazing....it doesn't smell artificial or plasticy. It abosrbs into my skin on contact and leaves it soft...but can be alittle sticky...but I don't mind. You can pick it up at Ulta for $6.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by KristineMichelle

I absolutely love the smell of this product. To be quite honest, that is what drew me in. It does a good job keeping my skin moisturized and lasts a long time. A bit sticky though. The price in Canada was ten dollars, so that was a little overbearing considering I could buy Body Shop for a few dollars more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 5:13:00 PM More reviews by bailersfolica

This body butter is amazing! You get such a big tub for only 5 bucks. The texture is also really thick and creamy and it smells HEAVENLY! It also does a great job of moisturizing! I'd DEFINITELY re-purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2007 9:43:00 PM More reviews by xkissablexquietx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff is awesome the almondy scent is to die for. Also its very moisturizing and in a large tub so it lasts a long time. And i need somethingliek that sice i moisturize everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2006 12:30:00 PM More reviews by SHANA14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this at the Dollar Tree. They must've just got a shipment in cause they had a bunch of these. I have the lime/mint scent. It's has a really clean scent and it moisturizes beautifully. I'm going back to the Dollar Tree to load up on these for Christmas gifts/stocking stuffers.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2006 2:58:00 AM More reviews by rhinestonexrose

Updated June 12: I LOVE the smell of this body lotion! It soo good. It is sticky though. Would not buy again. The only good thing I liked about it was the smell, Now I have a big tub of this stuff that I'll probably never use again!

I'll stick to The Body Shop's body butters!