Giorgio Armani Armani Mania

4.9

on 8/5/2015 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great scent for a MAN. Young guys may not appreciate it's class, but it is class all the way! It's not sickly sweet like some contemporary scents are these days. This really develops into a sexy skin scent, but it's not overpowering, but better enjoyed by someone getting closer to you to smell it.

Top notes mandarin followed by saffron. The heart is cedarwood and vetiver. The base is created of amber. One of the most elegant scents I've ever tried.

on 6/10/2014 6:33:00 AM

This review is for the ladies Armani Mania, not the men's cologne.

Love, love, love!
This perfume has such a different scent, I use it as a night time perfume.
It's a little woody (cedar, amber & musk) but very feminine with some fruity/floral scents too (mandarin and peony)

It's just the perfect combination - not too overpowering either.

Bit pricey here in Australia, I think I paid $110 for my bottle from Myer.

The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I like to change up my perfume collection.

on 5/25/2012 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a really nice classy scent. Very masculine and unique. It wears nicely and is not overpowering, but very inviting. It has a nice musk to it, with vetiver, cedarwood. A classic!

on 2/18/2008 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. The woman at the Macy's counter highly recommended it. I bought it, but wasn't so crazy about it in the store, and just thought it was ok. But on my boyfriend, WOW!! I CANNOT rave enough about this! It smells incredibly sexy and delicious on him and I love to bury my face in his neck and give him kisses, it smells so incredible. Beats the heck out of aqua di gio!!! Its the grown man's cologne!

on 10/8/2007 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Finally, a cologne I absolutely love! My boyfriend always wore Generic Guy Colognes like A&F Woods and Burberry for men, which I liked, but didn't totally LOVE. Well, he finally ran out of the Burberry and we went looking for a new cologne. Armani Mania was it. I love it when he wears this stuff. It's masculine but not overpowering, and I love it way more than Acqua di Gio (but I think I'm the only woman on the planet who hates that cologne). I only took one lippie off because it didn't seem to have good staying power on my boyfriend.

on 9/4/2007 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Armani Mania is delicate, sexy, feminine, and is the kind of perfume you'd never get tired of. The unique blend of florals make this a year round scent. It's warm, pretty and sweet. The perfume lingers for hours. It's the perfect blend of spices and florals. I always come back to this perfume no matter what.

Consists of:
Incense, Musk, Saffron, Wood, Spices, Vanilla, Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Nutmeg, Clove, Guaiacwood and Iris.

on 6/27/2007 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This review is in reference to the female version. I really like this scent, when I put it on it makes me sneeze at first, but I like the staying power. Every single time I wear this I get a compliment. I can't think of a time I didn't get a compliment on this. I find it more of a winter scent for me though. But it is good, strong but not in an old lady kind of way, it is is unique.

on 5/25/2007 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yeah, it is the best perfume for men. The first time I smell it in the department store, I felt in love with it and immediately bought it for my boyfriend. He also loves it. The most wonderful thing of Armani Mania is that everytime I smelt it on my boyfriend, I feel want to hug him, kiss him etc. definitely 5 lippies.

on 5/18/2007 5:47:00 PM

My boyfriend wears this cologne and I love it. It's a very nice men's fragrance.

best men's cologne EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!! sadly i bought this for my ex so i couldn't buy it for my man without feeling a little creeped out, but i sure wish i could. it is a turn on in a bottle! love it!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Desire for Men