September 17, 2014 | 1993 users online

Fragrance - Giorgio Armani - Armani Mania

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Emilyy777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the ladies Armani Mania, not the men's cologne.

Love, love, love!
This perfume has such a different scent, I use it as a night time perfume.
It's a little woody (cedar, amber & musk) but very feminine with some fruity/floral scents too (mandarin and peony)

It's just the perfect combination - not too overpowering either.

Bit pricey here in Australia, I think I paid $110 for my bottle from Myer.

The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I like to change up my perfume collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice classy scent. Very masculine and unique. It wears nicely and is not overpowering, but very inviting. It has a nice musk to it, with vetiver, cedarwood. A classic!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by jilltaylor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. The woman at the Macy's counter highly recommended it. I bought it, but wasn't so crazy about it in the store, and just thought it was ok. But on my boyfriend, WOW!! I CANNOT rave enough about this! It smells incredibly sexy and delicious on him and I love to bury my face in his neck and give him kisses, it smells so incredible. Beats the heck out of aqua di gio!!! Its the grown man's cologne!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2007 12:50:00 AM More reviews by eggiechan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Finally, a cologne I absolutely love! My boyfriend always wore Generic Guy Colognes like A&F Woods and Burberry for men, which I liked, but didn't totally LOVE. Well, he finally ran out of the Burberry and we went looking for a new cologne. Armani Mania was it. I love it when he wears this stuff. It's masculine but not overpowering, and I love it way more than Acqua di Gio (but I think I'm the only woman on the planet who hates that cologne). I only took one lippie off because it didn't seem to have good staying power on my boyfriend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 10:20:00 PM More reviews by miotiramisu

Armani Mania is delicate, sexy, feminine, and is the kind of perfume you'd never get tired of. The unique blend of florals make this a year round scent. It's warm, pretty and sweet. The perfume lingers for hours. It's the perfect blend of spices and florals. I always come back to this perfume no matter what.

Consists of:
Incense, Musk, Saffron, Wood, Spices, Vanilla, Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Nutmeg, Clove, Guaiacwood and Iris.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by lindylu22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This review is in reference to the female version. I really like this scent, when I put it on it makes me sneeze at first, but I like the staying power. Every single time I wear this I get a compliment. I can't think of a time I didn't get a compliment on this. I find it more of a winter scent for me though. But it is good, strong but not in an old lady kind of way, it is is unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2007 3:49:00 PM More reviews by psyche1812

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yeah, it is the best perfume for men. The first time I smell it in the department store, I felt in love with it and immediately bought it for my boyfriend. He also loves it. The most wonderful thing of Armani Mania is that everytime I smelt it on my boyfriend, I feel want to hug him, kiss him etc. definitely 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 5:47:00 PM More reviews by NCSUchick27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My boyfriend wears this cologne and I love it. It's a very nice men's fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2007 6:20:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

best men's cologne EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!! sadly i bought this for my ex so i couldn't buy it for my man without feeling a little creeped out, but i sure wish i could. it is a turn on in a bottle! love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Lizaloo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cologne is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! It is sexy, sophisticated, delicious, divine ... I could go on. The most wonderful men's scent I've come across yet. My fiance wears it, and I instantly want to jump him when I get a wiff of it! It's not too overpowering either. True class... A++++++++