October 25, 2014 | 1694 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Gimmesandyy

This stuff is like magic. Literally removes everything even long lasting lipsticks and stains!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by LoveJasonA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. I have very sensitive skin, and extreamly sensitive eye area, and Clinique TTDO is amazing. I personally don't agree with some other reviews on this being greasy, but that is my opinion. I think it is a great eye makeup remover product. I have tried others, drug store and high end, and I always return to this.

The only thing I would change is the opening. If you are not careful, you will have this everywhere.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

This didn't leave behind a greasy film but it definitely irritated and dried out my eyes after several weeks of consistent use. It does a great job at removing eye makeup but it sure did cause ugly itchy welts under my eyes(even after following up with my HG daily facial cleanser). If I use it three times a week then I'm ok. Used everyday is too much. I tried it on my lips as it suggest and it did nothing but suck them dry of moisture immediately after use. Once I use this up I will be going back to my good old trusty Maybelline eye makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

There a many better products at the drugstore than this.
It burned my eyes and seemed to take forever to get out of my lashes(thus the burning).
It did not perform well at all, I had to use way too much effort in order to remove my makeup and guess what... Oh that's right it was still there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have tried few other eye makeup remover like Lancome and Neutrogena but I've been really enjoying the clinique one. It's not as greasy and oily as others and it doesn't make my contact all cloudy. It's really great at taking all the waterproof eyeliner(stila) and mascaras.I kept buying the smaller size but I'm happy enough to buy the larger size next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Ruthia101

I wear gel eye liner every day, paired with few coats of mascara. I was really excited to buy this as sometimes I feel like taking it all off is damaging my eyes. After getting this I was happy to see there was plenty (even though I feel like it was quite expensive). Firstly it does work, and my eyes were less red after using it compared to my usual wipes. My problem is that it feels greasy, so if I go in the shower and most of my eye make up comes off I wouldn't want to use this because I would feel like I would have to wash my face again. If I use it before then I use more of the product. I have now had it for a couple of months, and I am finding I am using it less and less. I have reverted to using water to loosen the make up, then washing my face, then using a wipe to get anything left. I think it is too expensive compared to good old fashioned washing your face. Now waterproof mascara, that's where this is useful as it is much more gentile. Over all when this runs out I wont be buying again. oh it smells lovely also!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is fantastic!! The smallest amount removes even the most stubborn waterproof mascara with little effort.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by beckscxl

This is the priciest makeup remover I ever purchased but this is good stuff. It removed my eye makeup (tightlining eyeliner and mascara) completely and it does not sting my eyes. I hope it does not give me millia seeds though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Leeopeth444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it! I have a very sensitive skin so I'm sensitive to some makeup products. Clinique are well known for products for sensitive skin. This makeup remover is the best. No matter what make you had on (waterproof, or not) it takes it off instantly. Using it for so many years. Can't imagine myself without it. Usually buying it when there is discount.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

After running out of Bi-facial, I realized I had a mini bottle of this and thought I'd use it only that night until I bought another eye makeup remover. This baby works better than L'ancome! Their eye makeup remover is great too, but there are similar products that cost a lot less. This removes my mascara and eyeliner so much more easily. Some people may not like how oily this is, but if it's the most effective eye makeup remover I've ever tried. Highly recommend.