September 20, 2014 | 1485 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

There a many better products at the drugstore than this.
It burned my eyes and seemed to take forever to get out of my lashes(thus the burning).
It did not perform well at all, I had to use way too much effort in order to remove my makeup and guess what... Oh that's right it was still there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have tried few other eye makeup remover like Lancome and Neutrogena but I've been really enjoying the clinique one. It's not as greasy and oily as others and it doesn't make my contact all cloudy. It's really great at taking all the waterproof eyeliner(stila) and mascaras.I kept buying the smaller size but I'm happy enough to buy the larger size next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Ruthia101

I wear gel eye liner every day, paired with few coats of mascara. I was really excited to buy this as sometimes I feel like taking it all off is damaging my eyes. After getting this I was happy to see there was plenty (even though I feel like it was quite expensive). Firstly it does work, and my eyes were less red after using it compared to my usual wipes. My problem is that it feels greasy, so if I go in the shower and most of my eye make up comes off I wouldn't want to use this because I would feel like I would have to wash my face again. If I use it before then I use more of the product. I have now had it for a couple of months, and I am finding I am using it less and less. I have reverted to using water to loosen the make up, then washing my face, then using a wipe to get anything left. I think it is too expensive compared to good old fashioned washing your face. Now waterproof mascara, that's where this is useful as it is much more gentile. Over all when this runs out I wont be buying again. oh it smells lovely also!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is fantastic!! The smallest amount removes even the most stubborn waterproof mascara with little effort.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by beckscxl

This is the priciest makeup remover I ever purchased but this is good stuff. It removed my eye makeup (tightlining eyeliner and mascara) completely and it does not sting my eyes. I hope it does not give me millia seeds though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Leeopeth444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it! I have a very sensitive skin so I'm sensitive to some makeup products. Clinique are well known for products for sensitive skin. This makeup remover is the best. No matter what make you had on (waterproof, or not) it takes it off instantly. Using it for so many years. Can't imagine myself without it. Usually buying it when there is discount.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

After running out of Bi-facial, I realized I had a mini bottle of this and thought I'd use it only that night until I bought another eye makeup remover. This baby works better than L'ancome! Their eye makeup remover is great too, but there are similar products that cost a lot less. This removes my mascara and eyeliner so much more easily. Some people may not like how oily this is, but if it's the most effective eye makeup remover I've ever tried. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by summerglow123

Packaging is practical, does not irritate my eyes at all. + The only downside is the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by misscynthia06

As I've tried other eye makeup removers I appreciate this one more and more!

As other reviews say it's best to saturate a cotton pad and let it sit on the eye area for a few seconds and then wipe off, you will go through this rather quickly if you do fullb face makeup, but loads better than many ds makeup removers that I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by porcaq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gentle and does its job well. Doesn't leave an oily film on the eyes after using it. However the dispensing hole is too big, causing wastage sometimes. It's a bit pricey for a makeup remover but it is a good quality product I would say.