Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

This is a decent eye makeup remover. It doesnt leave your eyes cloudy nor does it leave a disguisting greasy residue that you have to wipe off(which are common in drugstore ) i consider it pricey because it is slightly out of my budget(i m a college student after all), but if u do have the money, it is a good buy. It works better than those diy oil cleansing eye makeup remover(using pure jojoba oil) because the latter causes your eyes to become cloudy and a bit uncomfortable. It didnt irritate my eyes and removes waterproof makeup well.

on 4/17/2015 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had a few of these little bottles from Bonus Times and I though I should perhaps try it.
Well, I've been using it ever since - that was a few months ago.
It removes all traces of mascaras (waterproof or not) eyeshadows and you name it, without the need to rub your eyes. I am currently on my second little bonus time bottle and will definitely get a full-size one.

This is one of my all time favorite make-up removers. I love this product, my only thing I am not crazy about is the price. I have super sensitive skin and I love the way it makes my skin feel and it does not cause an irritation.

on 3/2/2015 2:47:00 AM

One of my favorite makeup removers!

Pros - removes makeup easily, even waterproof mascara; doesn't make my vision all blurry and doesn't irritate my eyes

Cons - Expensive; has a weird cap - almost like a child-proof cap that you have to push down and then twist. I don't see the necessity in this, and it makes using the product cumbersome.

on 3/1/2015 2:27:00 AM

It works great even on heavy duty mascara. The only issue I have with it is the packaging. I lost half a new bottle last weekend in my bag as the lid got pushed down somehow. Really gutted as it's not exactly cheap.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I picked up the full size sample from
Sephora. I love this stuff!! I was a huge fan of sonia kashuk's eye makeup remover but the Clinique is way better. You don't need a lot of product on the cotton pad. Always shake the bottle before putting product on cotton pad and be patient. I saturate the cotton pad then put it over my eyes for about 30 seconds. I wear waterproof mascara and this takes it off so easily and also lash glue.

Definitely would purchase this product in the regular full size bottle.

I am also a fan of the Clinique take the day off makeup cleansing balm to remove my face makeup and leftover eye makeup.

on 2/11/2015 2:46:00 PM

It removes eye make up effortlessly and I don't need to use a lot so it lasts me quite a while. I have sensitive eyes and finding a makeup remover that did not sting or make my skin inflamed was amazing!! I have tried other drugstore ones, they are half the price, but they also irritated my eyes and caused horrible rashes! I have been buying this product for close to 4 years now, and I will keep buying it.

on 2/11/2015 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

on 12/30/2014 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product left an oily residue, stung my eye lids and under-eye skin, AND caused a small inflammation of my tear duct. It's quite possible the worst thing I have ever used on my eyes.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

on 11/22/2014 8:22:00 AM

This is a very effective and mild eye make-up remover. I have sensitive eyes, but I haven't experienced any irritation. It removes all eye make-up completely, even water-proof ones. You don't need to rub, wiping is always enough. I've never experienced the greasy residue others complain about.