July 25, 2014 | 2004 users online

Eye Shadow - Bare Escentuals - Bunny Hop

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Csjustice

Like the other reviewers, I think this is fairly characterized as easter egg blue. It has a really nice, subtle shimmer that comes out when it's foiled, and I love pairing it with pinks. Nice on blue eyes, and just a really fun color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2006 8:24:00 PM More reviews by IcedTeaChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is such a pretty blue color, I agree with the MUA'er who said this was like an easter egg blue color. I have brownish hazel eyes with yellow in them and i put this on the lid with just some mascara and my husband who doesn't like when I wear alot of makeup actually complimented me on MY EYESHADOW!!!

This is some sparkle in it that mostly fades away when you blend it in leaving a subtle sparkle behind, just gorgeous. I suggest buying a sample off of ebay and giving it a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2004 4:45:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bunny Hop is so pretty and it reminds me of an easter egg blue. The color is a baby blue and almost matte. So pretty and fresh looking. It's a beautiful summer color. I am PPP with blue eyes and there are all kinds of "rules" about not wearing blue eye shadow if you have blue eyes but they can go to H E double hockey sticks because this color is too gorgeous not to wear. BTW, I find it to be very wearable against my blue eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2004 10:41:00 AM More reviews by AllyOops

WOW what a gawwwgeous color! So unusual but so very beautiful. I would describe it as a sheer greenish blue - almost like turquiose but not quite. Everyone should definitely try this - too unusual to ignore. EBAY offers great samples.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2004 7:40:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I have almost every BE shadow so of course i had to pick up the summer 2004 collection. Bunny Hop is a light blue but with more green undertones so it is still blue with aqua like undertones instead of a cornflower blue. I wore this all over the lid and as a liner and it looked beautiful. It has the slightest hint of shimmer that i barely notice on. Very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 2:26:00 AM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is purrty, this is exactly like MAC Hipnotique e/s but with some sparkles. Its a matte pigmented robins egg blue with sparkles. The sparkles disappears after blending just a touch of it is left for unique effect.