Victoria's Secret Love Spell

3.4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I worked at Victoria's Secret for five years so every scent is stuck in my nose. Before working there I loved this spray in high school. I thought it was sweet and sexy. I think its different and nothing smells like it. However, after smelling it for 5 years 5-6 days a week i started to smell each note more clearly. On the bottle it says there is musk in it. I never caught that note, but now its THERE and its all I smell and I dont like it one bit. It really ruined love spell for me. I dont know if maybe they changed the formula or if really my nose started picking up that note but its disappointing. Its a really popular scent among women of all ages. Its the 1 of the 3 Classics among Secret Garden Collection which includes Pure Seduction, Amber Romance, and Love Spell.

on 6/16/2015 12:50:00 PM

My best parfume

on 5/21/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have the 125 mL bottle, and it lasts for a long time! The scent is something that old folks like myself like. LOL I don't think middle schoolers and such would go for this scent because it leans towards a musk scent, and not so much floral.

on 5/14/2015 9:08:00 PM

I have this Love Spell lotion in a body cream. I bought this on sale for $5. This body cream scent is kind of annoying; it smells very fruity. This scent used to be so popular when I was in high school, but it is just annoying now.

on 5/11/2015 3:26:00 PM

This was my 1st frag when I was ten.It is very flowery and sweet.The packaging is very cheap and breakable to me which is most Victoria secret products.

on 4/24/2015 10:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

heavenly!

on 4/16/2015 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this scent! I have the body mist and the body butter and together it lingers on the skin and onto the outfit I wore that day. I love catching this scent on me every now and then. I like to spray it on my hair and it smells peachy and fruity. If you dont like fruity smells, this might not be for you. It smells very sweet.

on 4/13/2015 9:54:00 AM

Love spell reminds me of my sisters caretaker she literally used to drown yourself w/ this fragrance after she had her cigarette EWWW two mixed together not a very pleasant smell .

I loved this stuff! When they had their lotion/shower gel sale I would buy this stuff in bulk. I swear it smells like candy.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Used to be my favorite scent back in high school, smelled sooooo good.