Victoria's Secret Love Spell

on 4/24/2015 10:10:00 PM

heavenly!

on 4/16/2015 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this scent! I have the body mist and the body butter and together it lingers on the skin and onto the outfit I wore that day. I love catching this scent on me every now and then. I like to spray it on my hair and it smells peachy and fruity. If you dont like fruity smells, this might not be for you. It smells very sweet.

on 4/13/2015 9:54:00 AM

Love spell reminds me of my sisters caretaker she literally used to drown yourself w/ this fragrance after she had her cigarette EWWW two mixed together not a very pleasant smell .

I loved this stuff! When they had their lotion/shower gel sale I would buy this stuff in bulk. I swear it smells like candy.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Used to be my favorite scent back in high school, smelled sooooo good.

on 2/6/2015 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my most favorite scent of all time. The smell of it takes me right back to high school. Sometimes I wear CK One but most of the time I wear this accompanied by the body cream. The scent lasts all day on me, too. Love it.

on 1/20/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The girls at work love it when I wear this. I don't mind it. It's fruity and fun but that's all really

on 1/17/2015 7:44:00 PM

This product is fun, young and fruity. When you wear it it smells like oranges and peaches, it's extremely fruity and sweet. It is a purple liquid which comes in a spray bottle and the scent is strong and lasts well. However, it is a very young fragrance (early to mid high school) type of fragrance and I do not think it is an appropriate signature fragrance for a college girl. The sweet citrus smells nice but it is obviously not an 'expensive' scent. It's yummy for days when you just want to have a bit of fun but is not the scent for me now. However, the quality is nice for the price and I may repurchase a different scent, perhaps a more florally one, but Love Spell just isn't for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Used to love this and Pure Seducation back in middle and high school. Now it just smells cheap to me. Disappointing cause they used to be favorites. It's just okay.

on 12/16/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i don't get why it has a 3.4 rating?
its fantastic
best scent by victorias secret, closely followed by mango temptation
body mist last foreverrrrrrrrr