September 1, 2014 | 1466 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Love Spell

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

It's been loved and Round so long it had become a classic. As ice said before-the only downside is that everyone recognizes this scent. Mix it with something ambery and warm for a heavenly different but just as amazing scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by valmont32677

I love everything VS, this is no exception! Easily 1 of my faves. Easily recognized but that okay. I heard strippers favor this fragrance, but that's okay too. This just smells too dang good!!! Fruity & sparkly, I will always have this in my stash & currently have a knock off lotion Sexiest Fantasy but stick to the real VS it's tons heaps better!! I wear this all year around, all occasions & I am closer to 40 than 30. Nobody at my prep school wore this so I was not subjected to locker room experiences.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My husband bought a whole set of Love Spell range (body butter, lotion & mist) for me early this year. I use Lovely Spell body mist as my after shower/ bath body mist. This will always be a staple in my bathroom.

As the name says it, itís really lovely, light, sweet smelling and not overpowering, just enough to leave a subtle lingering scent on my body. For that refreshing after shower feel, just spray it on my skin and am ready to get dressed. If asked whether will I buy them if I ran out? No, cos I want to give the other VS body mists a try instead...hihi

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:32:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

always repurchase this! have been using it since i was a teen and have not gotten tired of this scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I'm one of those not so many people, who actually doesn't like this scent at all!
To me it smells like fruit juice.. Apple juice to be more correct. Now don't get me wrong, I like apple juice. I just don't wanna smell like it, if you get me.
Far too fruity for my taste. I like how it's young and fresh, but I could need a bit more something "spicy" or more mature-like.
It's not really long lasting or strong, but I like that it's light. To me there's nothing worse than when you're with someone who have like 10 sprits of perfume on and you can't breathe aroung them.

Overall I'm giving it 2/5, because I like the consept of these bodymists, but this scent isn't my taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by macfreakweirdo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my faves. Had this perfume in my life for 10 years now!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

Okay let's be honest, this isn't a classy or mature fragrance. However, I live in Florida, it is sticky, hot, sweaty and most fragrances melt at spite wick. This is always in my purse, car and office desk. . it's super easy to spritz as a quick refresher, room spray, fabric spray etc. ...I kid you not. Its not a perfume, it's basically scented water, doesn't last long but it does the job to mask other scents in a pinch.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by yoshiii

This scent is incredibly overpowering and teenyboppery. It has a potent and slightly nauseating fruity smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

First off, I'm probably the oldest person, here, to review this product. I'm the proverbial "old lady" that the young girls refer to. Anyway, this is a young scent, obviously, but that doesn't mean I can't like it. I was in a department store today and the cashier that waited on me smelled SO good. She said she had mist on. I told her how good it smelled and I sniffed her wrist. To be exact, I had said she smelled like a cross between bananas and Wrigley's Juicy Fruit gum. It's a hard-to-ignore scent. She said it was Victoria Secret's Love Spell. So on my way down the mall, I passed Victoria's Secret so I sprayed some Love Spell on. Yummy! I wouldn't wear this as a serious perfume, on me, but I think it would be perfect for when it's summertime and I'm hanging out in the sun, by the pool. Or when I shower in the clubhouse. I would wear it only casually, of course (if I were to buy it). I kid you not. I really think Love Spell smells good. Who knew it would be appealing to an "old fogey" like me, huh? Have I tarnished the reputation of this fragrance forever? LOL!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one if my top favorite scents of the body must line from Victoria's Secret! I've been wearing it since I was a teenager so it's been about 7 years and I still love it! The smell reminds me of my mom and growing up because its been in my life so long. It smells wonderful! It's fruity and tangy at the same time. I really like it alot! I wear it on outing occasions and out door functions because it reminds me of sunny days if that makes sense lol. This scent is wonderful and the price is great! Only $12 a bottle.