Victoria's Secret Love Spell

3.4

I recently bought this product and have been using it a lot the past couple of weeks. It has a VERY strong fruity smell, I myself personally love it but it's a very "summery" smell and if you're wanting more of a "musky" smell then I really wouldn't recommend as it is SO fruity but if fruity is what you want then this is deffo your go-to! The scent is very very nice but it cost just short of £20 which is a little pricey in my opinion but I guess it was worth it as it does last for around 1-2 hours. The thing I aren't so keen on is the new packaging, I think it's a little boring and I much prefer the old version that had the pretty picture on! Other than that I think this is a lovely product and would recommend:)

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

We don't get this in Denmark, but I had heard that the scent of this is just so fantastic, and I heard it on youtube again and again. So I bought it online without being able to smell it first. The smell was just a big fruit-Ball. Maybe It's just me, but I don't like smeeling of a piece of fruit. Do really not get the rave!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A bottle of this body spray lasts for a very, very long time! It has good shelf life as the scent still smells as good as the day I first bought it. Love Spell is a classic fragrance - it smells very citrusy and fruity, the peach note is very prominent. It is a strong fragrance so you don't need to spray a lot on and it lasts for a long while too. I usually get compliments when I wear it. It is fun for days where you don't feel like wearing perfume and it is a very young fragrance. It is probably a bit too 'high school' for me to repurchase as I prefer less fruity fragrances now but I will finish the bottle and would recommend for those who love citrus/fruit scents. It was also rather reasonably priced - even in Australia.

Victoria has got a damm secret in making these smell so damm good! I cant get enough of this stuff.

This smells great especially when you just want to go out in shorts and a tank top I usually spray this stuff on and out I go.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is what axe is to men! Just dont buy it! Unless your in high school and want to put on after gym class!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I worked at Victoria's Secret for five years so every scent is stuck in my nose. Before working there I loved this spray in high school. I thought it was sweet and sexy. I think its different and nothing smells like it. However, after smelling it for 5 years 5-6 days a week i started to smell each note more clearly. On the bottle it says there is musk in it. I never caught that note, but now its THERE and its all I smell and I dont like it one bit. It really ruined love spell for me. I dont know if maybe they changed the formula or if really my nose started picking up that note but its disappointing. Its a really popular scent among women of all ages. Its the 1 of the 3 Classics among Secret Garden Collection which includes Pure Seduction, Amber Romance, and Love Spell.

My best parfume

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have the 125 mL bottle, and it lasts for a long time! The scent is something that old folks like myself like. LOL I don't think middle schoolers and such would go for this scent because it leans towards a musk scent, and not so much floral.

I have this Love Spell lotion in a body cream. I bought this on sale for $5. This body cream scent is kind of annoying; it smells very fruity. This scent used to be so popular when I was in high school, but it is just annoying now.

Popular Fragrances