Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss lip gel - Stylish

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/14/2004 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

exactly the same as Cayenne Glaze... see review of that! (which i adore and have FIVE back-ups of!!) i guess it's too much trouble for WnW to come up with new products for promotions?

on 7/14/2004 4:37:00 PM

I thought that I would give this a try since it was so cheap; anything intensely red does not look very good on me, so I figured that I wouldn't be out much money. Well, I love this gloss! It makes my lips look just slightly red and shimmery; the glitter in it is very fine and not overwhelming. The scent is mild and pleasant, sort of like vanilla. It's a pretty, subtle gloss that looks good for everyday wear and dresses up your look for a more glamorous occasion. Plus, you can't beat the price-- I bought it originally for 2.99, and when I went back to get more (I think they're limited edition), they were on sale for 1.49, so I bought the two that were left! The only downside is that I prefer a slanted applicator rather than a rounded one, but that's really a very small negative.

on 5/8/2004 2:42:00 PM

I honestly cannot believe how great this lipgloss is. I normally can't stand cheap lipglosses, and my experiences with Wet'n'Wild have been less than stellar, but I was really pleasantly surprised by this one. I picked it up because it was just too sparkly and pretty to pass up for the $3.00 that it costs. This gloss is part of the promotional "Mod" collection, although I don't remember the exact name. It comes in a squeeze tube with a rounded end. The color is a bright orange with sparkles, and it looks REALLY great on lips. It has a really nice vanilla scent/taste that reminds me oddly enough of MAC lip glass. It has great staying power which I did not expect and I am just totally blown away by the quality of this gloss for the price.

Popular Lip Glosses