November 1, 2014 | 889 users online

Eyes - Neutrogena - Shimmer Sheers - Enchanted

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I really wanted to like this product because I like three-in-one products, but I think I either got the wrong shade or this product is just too frosty for me to use for my skin tone.

Enchanted is a frosty pink shade. On my cheeks it looked too highlighter-ish. On my eyes, it creased and felt like applying lipgloss to my eyelids (not a good feeling). On my lips, it just looked way too frosty. The pink color did not show up anywhere at all: only the shimmery white color appeared wherever I put this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 2:35:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looks great in the tube, and great when I squeeze it out, but I just can't get the color to show up even on my PPP skin. Pretty, but not the right color for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2004 3:05:00 PM More reviews by goodhannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My mother brought this back from America for me - I just wish it was available in the UK! This is an amazingly cheap alternative to BeneFit High Beam - it gives exactly the same effect on the brow bone as High Beam does, at a fraction of the price (although it looks odd on the cheekbone, too pink and not shimmery enough.) I wear this in the daytime and save High Beam for special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2004 12:34:00 PM More reviews by C8LIN

Wow...I love this stuff. It's too thin for lips, too pasty for cheeks, but BOY, does it work for my eyes! I never wore pink shadows before, and I bought this to use as a sheer cream blush. Then I thought, "What the heck, I might as well try it on my eyes..." It's so nice, and it doesn't wear off easily, if it does it's too nice 'n' sheer to be noticed. My friends complimented me on it, b/c I hardly wear eyeshadow. I plan to purchase other colors as well like Spellbound or maybe Mystified.