December 20, 2014 | 1628 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Grasshopper 3 in 1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2006 5:53:00 AM More reviews by alisonlm7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this one. It's a light mint chocolate smell. More mint than chocolate for me. The bottle has lasted forever, and I use some most days. I mostly use it as body wash, but sometimes as shampoo. Since it's so minty, it helps me wake up in the morning. I don't know about the conditioner part. It is moisturizing for my body, but not for my hair. The smell lingers longer on my hair than on my body. I tried it as bubble bath, and it didn't make many bubbles. It doesn't claim to be bubble bath, so that's not too disappointing. I love the smell, but I think it's discontinued. My next 3in1 will probably be Mint Chocolate Chip.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2005 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Philosophy's Grasshopper mint green 3-in-1 smells just like Girl Scouts Thin Mint cookies to me. Mmmmm. . .

While Grasshopper is not my favorite 3-in-1, I like it, and it goes well with my Aveda Rosemary Mint conditioner. Yes, I confess, I do use the 3-in-1's as shampoo. I think they work fine, I just have to be sure to condition afterward. The scent does not follow me out of the bath/shower.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2005 7:09:00 AM More reviews by lisetterenee

I bought this for my husband because he LOVES grasshoppers. He wasn't to thrilled with it once he tried it, so I've been using it.
Our main complaint is that it's just NOT that strong! It's really not. Also, the fragrance to me smells WAY more like Wrigley's Double Mint gum than a grasshopper. After I've been scrubbing a little bit, I can detect a small amount of chocolate, but not very much!
Overall, this is good, but not my favorite 3-1. I'll use it up, but I'm not sure I'll repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2005 6:20:00 PM More reviews by hiimnan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ahh, this is nice :-) Got it for a gift, and I'm glad I did - I'd probably never splurge on $16 for a 3-in-1 by myself. It's a nice, creamy mint - not incredibly chocolatey, but sweet.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2004 7:28:00 AM More reviews by RachelDKT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice mint chocolate chip ice cream smell and a fun body wash. My only complaint is that when my husband uses it as a shampoo, I don't like the way it smells on his hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 10:09:00 PM More reviews by rosieee

I can faintly detect a chocolate smell but beware, it is very light. This is mostly a mint product, and although i generally am not fond of mint, I really like this. It does smell like an andes mint and is refreshing! I just might repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2004 3:04:00 AM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing bathtime treat - makes for a luxurious body wash or a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner. Grasshopper is soft mint layered gracefully upon a creamy base of chocolate and vanilla. It's very lovely, I would theoretically repurchase if there werent so many others to try. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by polarfreeze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely delicious! It's more of something that you would just buy for yourself. The scent is barely noticeable after you come out of the shower/bath but it smells great when you're in there. I'm not too sure about it's moisturizing powers or how it works as a shampoo/conditioner. It doesn't dry my skin out, which is definitely a plus. It's a nice treat just to use it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2004 7:05:00 PM More reviews by katgirly74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I went into Sephora intending to buy the l/e Eggnog 3-in-1, but it didn't appeal to me so I tried Grasshopper. I LOVE this scent - it smells exactly like the cocktail that it's named after & I happen to love Grasshoppers. I love all of Philosophy's packaging, but do think most of the products are pricey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by syren4444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great refeshing scent, but I don't smell much chocolate. more like fresh creamy mints.