October 21, 2014 | 1807 users online

Sunscreen - Kanebo - Faircrea SPF22

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by evelynmong

This would be an excellent SS product for those with oily skin. I bought this product after a few trail and found it really works great as a SS. I found my skin become fairer after a few months using with totally unexpected cause usually i will just expect a SS protect you from getting sun burn or avoiding your skin turning darker!! Definitely will re purchase again. Too bad it's a liltle bit expensive compare the price with just only 25ml.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2004 6:06:00 PM More reviews by yeorib

The best sunscreen in the world! I can not compliment this product enough. I have been using sunscreen since I was 14 and have possibly tried all the major brand sunscreens on the market. This is very very light and is cool on skin when applied. It absorbs quickly and does not make any white marks. The SPF is decent for everyday use and does not feel oily at all. A fantastic sunscreen worth every penny! Everyone should use this.