August 23, 2014 | 1266 users online

Moisturizers - Dermalogica - Sheer Tint Moisturiser SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Ziarose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So far so good! The coverage, while light, seems to really even out the tone of my skin. It hasn't caused me to break out, and I feel luminous after I apply it. The price is pretty steep, and the product does seem to be going rather quickly. However, the quality of this tinted moisturizer is undeniable.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by sonianala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My face was orange, red and botchy from this product. Bad coverage. I don't see the point of this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE the reformulated version. NO metallic sheen and higher spf. the liquid seems smoother too. medium is a perfect match for my NC40/42 yellow undertoned skin. stays matte and gives light coverage. good stuff but PRICEY as heck for the amount you get.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

SMELLS PLEASANT BUT MAYBE ALITTLE STRONG FOR SENSITIVE SKINS- REMIND ME OF TEA TREE OIL OR SOMTHING (THE SMELL) TEXTURE IS NOT SO SMOOTH BUT SMOOTH WHEN BLENDED- SILICONE AND COLOR I THINK PARTS AT FIRST AND WHEN APPLIED FEELS LOVELY AND SOFT BUT LEFT VERY GREASY FILM TYPE RESIDUE ON SKIN- IM SHOCKED THAT ITS OIL FREE- AND CAUSED SEBUM SPOTS- CANT BE USED AROUND EYES SO ILL STICK WITH THE 4 CUPS OF WARM WATER FIRST THING IN MORNING AND MORE WATER THROUGHOUT DAY WITH LOTS OF SLEEP :) GOOD PRICE. GOOD TUBE TO CARRY NON LEAKAGE. TEXTURE REMINDS ME ALITTLE OF SMASHBOX GEL PRODUCTS DONT KNOW WHY MAYBE THE HEAVY USE OF SILICONES DIMETHICONE. SKIN FELT SOFTER AFTER - BUT THIS IS NOT FOR COVERAGE MAYBE A GLOW (SUBTLE)- GREASY LOOKING ALTHOUGH MOISTURISING AND SOFT FEELING- WILL NOT REPURCHASE- EXTRA DEWY.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received this as a sample first to test the colour difference between light & medium. light works best for me in winter, medium when i am tanned. very light weight moisturiser with spf15 & colour...what more could a girl want. again, dermaligica hits it on the nail however the price is somewhat high compared to their normal moisturiser in 100ml. this would be the only point worth 'complaining' about.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by alikatgrrl

I really like this product. It's light, and not greasy like other SPF moisturizers that I've used. I'm very fair (NC20, MUF120) and the light color is perfect for me. It doesn't "cover" anything, but gives a nice glow. (i NEED the coverage, so i usually use foundation over the top)

I only wish it had more SPF in it, I feel that come summer time the 15 won't be enough. That's why I'm giving it a 4. Please dermalogica, make this in an SPF30!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 5:11:00 AM More reviews by GucciDiva

I love this tinted moisturizer. I have oily, even toned skin, with the occasional zit. This smooths out everything and gives me a glow. It doesn't cover blemishes, but I use concealer. I set it with powder. Foundation is too heavy on me, and this has the small amount of coverage that I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this moisturiser. It never broke me out, gave me a lovely, glowy look and had SPF, although only 15. I even loved the sparkly bits. I always got compliments on my skin when I wore this. I just found it really suited my skin. The only downside for me is the price. I'm not using this at the moment simply because I can not afford it. A tube does last quite well and I felt like it was a really lovely treat every time I used it, but I can't really justify the price for me at the moment. It really is top wack. Shame. Perhaps I will get this again for a gift at Xmas or something. So, whilst I'm not currently using this I would like to one day. I had it in the medium shade and I'm a light olivey type. It was a perfect match.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great product! The "light" shade works perfectly for me, provides just the right amount of moisture for the transitional months before we get into the harsher cold months. I hit the gym on my lunch breaks so I need something no fuss that I can slap on after the shower to perk me back up again. This product is it for me, much quicker and more complete application that my mineral based line. Only drawback I have is the price. Also in the heat I had trouble with the product separating on me, I would get all oil then the pigment would squirt out in a clump almost like I needed to shake it before applying. So shake I shall...LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by richwhiteness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If this doesn't break me out (fingers crossed) it will be HG. It feels fluffy going on, smells awesome, makes my skin super soft, and makeup looks fantastic over it. Plus a gentle spf that works really well with my sensitive skin. Wasn't a huge fan of the sparklies at first, but I have to say they are growing on me.