December 19, 2014 | 894 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Hazelnut Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Mandizzen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this eyeshadow, I use this for 3 different things, 1 I use it for shading, it is the perfect matte brown color for shading, 2 I use it for my eyebrows, first I use an eyebrow pencil and then I use this eyeshadow with an angled eyeshadow brush, it gives my brows the perfect brown color for my natural red hair, 3 I use this for what it is supposed to be used for, eye shadow, it gives my blue eyes the perfect intensitivity! I am definetely going to buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite neutral brown shadow. It's not too dark for allover, although I usually use something darker in the crease. Long lasting, matte and very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product is wonderful, and the color is great. It looks fabulous.

However, it's small, and it falls out of the plastic that it comes in quite easily. I refuse to buy the compacts from MK, since I don't travel with my makeup, and they change the shapes and sizes of their makeup every few years.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by adriennewines

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If I could give this eyeshadow a 10, I would! It's the perfect matte brown for shading and at the same time intensifying and brightening the eyes. Especially if you use it over the MK eyeshadow crystalline. I'm also impressed with the staying power! I have yet to find an eyeshadow that stays on so well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Kammers10

Nice color, too warm for my NW23 coloring. Listed as a mid-tone, for the eyelids. Great color for someone with warm coloring. Smooth texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by jagermeister

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice med/nutty brown. Very nice crease color for neutral/natural looks. Easy to blend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by renemy

My god, this is the perfect color for me. It's a matte peachy cocoa color. It's the perfect crease color to complement other, more colorful shadows, or to wear alone on a lazy one-color day.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by ens13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice color but creases easily and fades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2007 11:37:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A rich warm fawn colored brown/ chestnut brown. Very silky texture and easy to blend. Looks great on my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 1:31:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

Perfect crease color on me. A medium matte brown, perfect for daytime.