September 18, 2014 | 1333 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Coral Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I spied this on the Revlon unit when I had some time to kill in Orange County. I hadn't seen shades this bright in my own CVS, probably because it is a high frequency HG shade and usually sold out. INtrigued, I p'ville'd it, and low and behold, very high rating. I thought it would have a little less pigment on the lips and I'll be honest, there is a fair amount of pop here. It climbs right to the edge of "too much" for me, but doesn't teeter over. I have been wearing it everyday, and it gives my face a glorious springtime pop of color. I will wear this at night with a little liner for some staying power. Staying power without if for me 2-3 hours. Definitely something I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by darh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love the color. but really. i hate those glitter ! it stuck on my lips even after i try to remove it. the color is gone but the glitter is still there. no repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by jennyttran2002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color beautifully compliments my NC15-25 skin. The texture is light and not sticky at all! I love this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since Revlon now has several creme shades in their SL lipgloss line, I am totally in love! This one is a perfect brighten up your face coral shade that isn't too over the top and I would so expect this to be $20-$25 from a company like Chanel. But this gem is around the $6 range regular price and what's not to love. It's not sticky, gooey and lasts on the lips a good while. I hope that Revlon comes up with more creme glosses for they do them perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't really complain about the pleasant texture, finish, or smell of this gloss, and the packaging is both pretty and compact, but this coral shade wears off to an unflattering, flat cantaloupe color on my lips, and I don't have enough time to reapply the shade to keep it from looking silly. I'm sure it looks much better on other skintones, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by VivehPinata

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This doesn't disappoint! It is surprisingly true to the color in the tube and it's not sheer. A little goes on a long way with this one and the shimmer isn't overbearing. The stickiness is average and a little thick. It leaves behind a slight tint after it wears off. I think this would flatter a wide variety of skin tone (: I am in love with Revlon Lustrous Lipglosses because of Coral Glow.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2010 2:57:00 AM More reviews by lilmissyblee1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was excited to get this after reading the reviews here. I like it, but don't love it; the color is great, but the texture felt a bit goopy and it was difficult to make it stay even on my lips. Overall, decent; not great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by nellyv08

I LOVE THIS LiP GLOSS, SOO PRETTY & VERY iNEXPENSiVE..i FOUND THiS AT MY LOCAL BiGLOTS FOR $2.00!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This lipgloss is awesome! It's so very PIGMENTED, no need to wear lipstick under this baby! The color is a lovely orange-based coral shade. It's more red, but there's definitely some orange too. It's sparkly and very glossy. The consistency is pretty thick; I surely wouldn't want to go in for a smooch with this stuff on! But the color payoff and sparkliness/glossiness are all fab, especially for summer, so I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by conquistadorable

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really like this color, except for the shimmer! theres like thick gritty chunks of sparkle in this gloss. even when i try to wipe it off, the gloss comes off but not the glitter. very obvious glitter. the packaging i really like(kinda looks chanel).