September 30, 2014 | 1306 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lustreglass - Wonderstruck

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I do not see any peach in this color. Looks pink! very pretty but a bit too pink for me. I will go back to my favorite Pinkarat. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This looks great alone (very natural) but apply it over your favorite lipcolor and you won't be able to live without it! I love the sparkly shine!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by eliin

I really like this lip gloss and i think it's a perfect 'everyday gloss' and it looks really pretty on the lips :) I was expecting a little more color from it, cause in the bottle it looks really like hot-pink, but it's just a nice pink shimmer with a little glitter in it :) but truth be told, the only reason i bought it was because of Taylor Swift and the name 'Wonderstruck' haha :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by toffeenut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderstruck is a mystery to me. Sometimes it looks great - subtle shimmer in a neutral pink gloss (especially in my bathroom mirror ;), and other times it looks as though glitter specks are suspended in a clear, extra shiny gloss. So obviously, sometimes I love it and other times, meh. It has the usual lustreglass consistency, not as sticky as the lipglasses, but this may be too close to my lip color to be a win. (For full disclosure: as I grow older, I am beginning to a) prefer lipstick more and b) dislike mac lipglasses for their sheerness and consistency)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been wearing this gloss nonstop for about the last month and a half, and I LOVE it! It's the perfect pinky-coral gloss for me, I love the way it looks by itself and over other lipsticks. I especially like layering it with Lollipop Loving, especially because I find that glaze finishes tend to be a little drying on their own. Lustreglasses are my favorite of MAC's lipgloss line, I love the brush applicator, sheer color, and the fact that it's not as sticky as the others.

I highly recommend if you have Lollipop Loving, it makes a beautiful combination! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Clythie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

Wonderstruck is a lustre glass so it goes on quite sheer. It gives the lips a nice light natural colour on your lips. It has small silver particles in it which are left on the lips when the l/g has worn of. They are visble if you look up close enough.

I like this as I can wear this to college for a natural look but it also looks great with a smokey eye. On me it lasts 2 hours (including drinking) which for a l/g is medium. If you don't like a sticky l/g I would pass on this one.

The tube is small for the price and it is a colour you could easily duped.

I would buy this again if i couldn't find a dupe otherwise i would leave it and look for a more brighter colour from the MAC range.

It has a brush applicator instead of the usual doefoot. I prefer the little brush as it is more precise.

To give it some extra dept I add this over MAC fuchsia Fix TLC on its on it is very light - I think if you have very pigmented lips this wouldn't show up - imo it would look great one paller gals then tanned gals

13 feb 2011: To test how long and good a l/g or l/s stays on I have invented a new little test. I have a good 15 min cycle to the train station every morning. Usually it is always very windy (in summer and winter). If the l/g or l/s is still perfect when I get there it has past the test imo ------->>> this l/g stays on my lips and isn't at all sticky, I hate when my hair gets stuck in my l/g when cycling. This has past imo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

This is the first lustreglass I bought and I got it when they first came out. I wore it out to a party that night and ended up losing it. It took me about 3 years but I finally repurchased it and I am so glad I did. I love wearing this in the summer. It gives my lips a luscious, ripe look and even as it fades it looks really hot. It pairs well with a bronzy eye look and a nice tan. I am so glad I decided to get this again and I will keep repurchasing it for my HG summertime everyday gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by waywardrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to gloss. It's the perfect shade of peachy pink. It finishes my lips perfectly. The shimmer is never over-the-top. It's not goopy. It stays in place and lasts for hours. Lovely, lovely, lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by mario66

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have tried countless lipsticks and lipglasses and this is IT! It is the perfect coral-pink for my fair skin. I pair it with MAC pink treat liner and it is a winning combo!

You will not be dissapointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lolarious

A near identical shade to the discontinued Sonic Vibe Lipglass, Wonderstruck had a thinner texture and a lot more glitter and shine. It's gorgeous, pigmented and I love the brush tip applicator. Although it's expensive and not a very original shade, I would definitely repurchase. It's a great shade and compared to other lustreglasses the pigmentation is amazing.