November 27, 2014 | 1551 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Tortilla Tan (frost)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this l/s in a swap and i adore it!!! :) i've been lemming this for a long time and since it's LE it's been kind of tough to find. The color is a gorgeous bronzy brown with peach tones in it....perfect for summer and fall. :) i've been wearing it everyday since i got it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2005 11:40:00 AM More reviews by daz4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lipstick, but of course it's not available anymore (limited edition color). I always get compliments when I wear it. It's a peachy without being orangy at all. Great for year round, but especially beautiful for summer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2005 2:37:00 PM More reviews by kawaiichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I might return this one because it looks similar to a couple other lipsticks I own and it wouldn't be practical to have another identical color, even if this is a limited edition shade! It's a bronzed up peach. The MAC site describes it something like a chilled out bronze, but there's nothing "chilled" about it. It's very warm, very summery. the frost finish is an ease to apply [I like MAC's frost finishes]. I think it would look hot on someone with a tan, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tortilla Tan is one of the prettiest brown lipsticks I've ever seen. Its everything you would think a brown would'nt be...fresh looking, plumping, light and gorgeous. Too bad its limited edition...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2004 6:59:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

How much do I love this lipstick? It's a gorgeous bronzey peach, but the color can be altered so easily with a different liner. Paired with Shiseido's Cocoa liner or MAC Mahogany, it can morph into a fall color, because to me, by itself or with a liner like Whirl, Spice or Cork, it's a guaranteed summer shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2004 12:32:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This definiteley screams summer to me. I'm an NC35, GGG and Tortilla Tan is a beautiful peach toned tan on me. It isn't too heavy color wise and looks at home both with a weekend look or even at work. It warms my whole face up all on its own.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2004 12:34:00 AM More reviews by bathaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This looks really pretty on my tan skin. I pair it with Walnut liner to add a hint of reddish brown to it. Nice Coppery shimmery tan that will rock for the summer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2004 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yick. I hate frost on me and that is all you see on me with this lipstick. Which is a shame because it looks so beautiful in the tube.

Looks unnatural, emphasizes any fine lines on my lips and didn't last on me at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 3:13:00 PM More reviews by ledonatella

Pretty medium tan/bronze with shimmer. More a beigey bronze than a copper bronze if you know what I mean. Shows up nicely on my PPP skin, reminds me of NARS Viva Las Vegas lipstick but a tinge lighter. I don't notice alot of frost which is nice, just a hint of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2004 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Tina3000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After retiring my HoneyFlower lipstick (sadly) because it didn't have enough pigment/staying power -- I turned to Tortilla Tan.

It's more peachy/bronze but I think it's the second best bet! Lovely on this PPP brunette complexion. It looks awesome with Whirl or Stripdown liner. Love it!!! continued >>