September 18, 2014 | 1840 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lustreglass in Flashmode

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I simply love the MAC Lip gloss - Lustreglass in Flashmode as it gives my lips this beautiful soft sheen. The fragrance is particularly enticing. It stays long without getting cakey. Most importantly it doesnít drip at all. Must try!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by HaseenaWazir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Flashmode is a bright and sparkly pink in the tube but goes on extremely sheer. As a woman of colour (NW43) the pink doesnít actually show up at all on my pigmented lips, just the shimmer. For this reason I would only ever use this over a lipstick and never on its own as I like colour on my lips. I guess if youíre going for a very natural look this is the gloss for you. Like all MAC glasses itís very sticky which can be annoying at times but does make it last. I have to say the best thing about Lustreglasses is the smell, better than Lipglasses, itís a vanilla-caramelly-yum-fest. I donít think I would repurchase as I donít think this is a special enough gloss, too dupeable and for the price itís not worth it. For a pink gloss I think Iíll stick to Pink Poodle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

This is one of my favourite lip glosses I've ever owned. I wear it in the night time over a mac lipstick and it really makes my make up come together. I've nearly run out so will definitely be repurchasing! It's a pink shimmery finish with a bit of glitter so it can be worn alone or on top of lupstick for the extra effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by iheartevil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my go to lip gloss. In the tube it looks like it would be too bright and glittery for everyday use, but its not at all. The glitter is subtle enough just add some sparkle and the color is bright but sheer enough that its not overwhelming.

My only real complaints are that the tube is on the smallish size for the prize and that I wish the wand would go farther in the tube. As it is you end up having extra product in the tube you can't get too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by AMakeupAddict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite MAC Lustreglass! It's a gorgeous hot pink/berry shade that's also very versatile because you could only apply a little to getter a lighter pink shade or apply a few coats to get a very berry look. You definitely don't need to apply lipstick under this one because you can surely get a pop of color!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great sheer fuchsia gloss. The MAC SA recommended this when I asked for a sheer gloss to go over a burgundy lipstick for an event. It looked fab for the event and it looks fab alone. I have real problems finding a gloss that looks good on me so getting a sheer gloss is a good compromise because I don't have to commit to an opaque gloss. Its not a 5 because I think its probably dupeable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

bought this years ago and just found the tube in my drawer. still had 1/3 of product left so i used it. its still gorgeous. i am 35 and the glitter looks offputting but it barely registers on my pigmented lips. its a great pop of hot pink/fuschia on but definitely not OTT. i wear this at night only but i can see someone pulling this off during the day with a neutral face in the summertime. beautiful color. dont like the stickiness so i take one lippie off for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by hawaiian_tropic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG status....this can be worn alone and you get the prettiest sheer berry/fuchsia,high shine look and also can be topped on lipstick. Also has a nice light vanilla scent and the sparkles do not transfer onto lips....only gives a nice shine. Only negative is the brush.....Im not sure if I just got a bad one but the bristles can poke out and fall out sometimes...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by ellenahc5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I am on my second tube of this and I absolutely looooovvee this lip gloss.
It can be worn alone or over a lipstick (lately i pair it with MACs pro longwear lip creme in Goes and Goes)
Such a wonderful lipgloss I am not a fan of glitter in gloss however the glitter doesn't leave that dry grainy feeling on my lips.
Its pricey for the tiny tube but a little of this goes a long way. I don't think I will have to buy another tube anytime soon again.
I like the applicator as well its a brush and its not too harsh on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss is so sexy. It's sheer fuchsia/berry shade, with tiny flecks. It is sheer, but it still has a good amount of color to where I don't have to wear a lipstick underneath. One of my favorite glosses.