The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in Blush

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/15/2015 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product. It is a super subtle highlight that can also work as a blush. The price is okay (being somewhere between drugstore products and MAC).

My biggest problem with this highlighter, however, is the packaging. I have now owned two of these, and both times the cheap plastic compact it comes in has broken. The hinge on the back breaks, making it very difficult to keep the lid on your highlighter. Then, the wave strips also tend to break. Overall, this highlighter gets super mess, super fast. Which is too bad because it's a really nice item. I won't repurchase because of the hassle.

on 1/23/2015 4:16:00 PM

It makes my skin glow. It's lovely, and it works great as a highlighter

on 4/18/2013 6:29:00 AM

I like this product so much. It's perfect as blusher/highlighter. The color is perfecr for my skin tone. The shimmer makes my skin glows healthy. And the finishing is satin-smooth. I love the overall result. A perfect product for my everyday makeup

on 3/16/2013 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice blush. Since I have pale skin, I only use the lighter colours for highlighting. Not very pigmented, but enough for a subtle glow.

on 1/22/2013 7:27:00 AM

I like this product so much. Im not much of a make up junkie and i tend to like make ups with dual purpose. I use this as a blush and highlighter in one. I like how it gives me a healthy glow and satin like finish

on 4/2/2012 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite highlighter! Creates the perfect sheen! It's not the cheapest, but I think it's the best.

on 3/16/2011 9:03:00 AM

Wooow, I love this stuff! I own the bronze shade too, but this is simply wonderful. I usually use this over the blush, just to highlight my cheekbone. The shimmer is very fine, satin like. It's ok for office.
I would buy this over and over again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I use this as a blush & highlighter in one. So pretty and subtle, and I love the shimmer! It's a nice sheen without being glittery. Love!

on 2/3/2011 5:46:00 AM

I have been looking for a highlighter that gives a nice sheen as supposed to a face full of glitters for years! This is really the best highlighter I've ever tried! I love this so much more than any Mac, Dior or Chanel highlighter I've tried (and I've tried quite a few). I hate to have noticeable glitters on my face, I just want to have a nice sheen and that is exactly what this product does! I don't use it as a blush but only as a highlighter, it really gives you that gorgeous glow! I don't see a way in overdoing this, so that's a big plus!

I think the package will last me forever, but if I ever run out I will definitely buy again!

on 6/28/2010 8:33:00 AM

This was my HG blush for years, until I found MAC Blushbaby. Exactly the same color. I am tired of the cheap packaging break and find blush all over my bag. Thats why I switch to MAC. I mix it with the thebodyshop highlighter pearls, and have the same effect.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products