July 30, 2014 | 1455 users online

Highlighters - The Body Shop - Shimmer Waves in Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by vania28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this product so much. It's perfect as blusher/highlighter. The color is perfecr for my skin tone. The shimmer makes my skin glows healthy. And the finishing is satin-smooth. I love the overall result. A perfect product for my everyday makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by q8a6y5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice blush. Since I have pale skin, I only use the lighter colours for highlighting. Not very pigmented, but enough for a subtle glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Amina22

I like this product so much. Im not much of a make up junkie and i tend to like make ups with dual purpose. I use this as a blush and highlighter in one. I like how it gives me a healthy glow and satin like finish

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite highlighter! Creates the perfect sheen! It's not the cheapest, but I think it's the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by vitaminas2u

Wooow, I love this stuff! I own the bronze shade too, but this is simply wonderful. I usually use this over the blush, just to highlight my cheekbone. The shimmer is very fine, satin like. It's ok for office.
I would buy this over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I use this as a blush & highlighter in one. So pretty and subtle, and I love the shimmer! It's a nice sheen without being glittery. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Liane86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for a highlighter that gives a nice sheen as supposed to a face full of glitters for years! This is really the best highlighter I've ever tried! I love this so much more than any Mac, Dior or Chanel highlighter I've tried (and I've tried quite a few). I hate to have noticeable glitters on my face, I just want to have a nice sheen and that is exactly what this product does! I don't use it as a blush but only as a highlighter, it really gives you that gorgeous glow! I don't see a way in overdoing this, so that's a big plus!

I think the package will last me forever, but if I ever run out I will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 8:33:00 AM More reviews by eylemelif

This was my HG blush for years, until I found MAC Blushbaby. Exactly the same color. I am tired of the cheap packaging break and find blush all over my bag. Thats why I switch to MAC. I mix it with the thebodyshop highlighter pearls, and have the same effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sshep0904

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this thinking I could use this as eyeshadow but its not pigmented enough by its self.
BUT this is great to use for highlighting my face.
Also a great sheer blush.

You should try the bronze for eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Jennyxwren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this the other day, and first time round had to fight with the thing to get it open! But once in I was pleasantly surprised by what I found :)

It has a really nice shimmer to it, not an in your face glitter look but just enough to give me a healthy glow. I tend to use the darker waves for contouring on my cheeks and the lighter ones as highlighter, or I swirl them all together for a full cheek blush look. Its not the heaviest in pigmentation but that works well for me as I'm quite pale (NW15) so it shows enough without the darker waves looking too much.

I would buy this again but I do think its quite expensive, at 16 I could get something in MAC