April 17, 2014 | 1739 users online

Scrubs - Ole Henriksen - Walnut Complexion Scrub

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This product does not exfoliate well at all, especially not for the price indicated on the label. There are so many better exfoliating scrubs that are microfine and that really remove flakes of dead skin it is simply wasteful to purchase this scrub. The granules are very coarse, but there are not enough of them to actually do any exfoliating. I also feel that this scrub is a bit drying in and of itself. This was ineffective for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

This is one hardcore exfoliter! If you like a real good exfoliator once in a while try this out this is strictly just for exfoliation it's not gonna make acne disappear or get rid of wrinkles. Now because this is microdermabrasion type exfoliator you may actually break out a bit due to the friction which stimulates oil glands and so the purging process begins! This will help your products absorb so much better and your brightening products will work better too and remember to moisturze after this exfoliator. I love this stuff I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Regitzelokke

I absolutely give this 5 out of 5 stars! It is my number one scrub and I use it three times a week to remove dead skin cells, clogged pores and to give the skin some glow.
It may be a little harsh on very sensitive skin types, but it works wonders on the oily skin.
It also has an amazing smell and if you really work in to your skin, you will end up with ultra soft and clean skin.

Everyone should try it and the price is only fair because of the amazing result!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While I like the candy-ish smell and the soft, slimy texture when I first dig it out, I find it rather harsh and painful on my skin. It feels like tiny rocks scrubbing my skin. After very gently rubbing it around, I rinse and my skin does feel a bit smoother. However, I have very dry, thin skin, so I'm going to try something else especially for dry skin, perhaps the L'Occitane shea butter exfoliator next.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by mika20

The only downfall of this product is that it is really expensive but since you only use a tad bit once a week it shouldn't be too bad. It helped me where my skin flakes around my nose and brightened my complexion overall. You definetly have to follow with a good lotion because it is pretty harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by jesschongg

I just used it for the first time, and it was AMAZING!
My face has been so dry because of the cold weather. Once I used this product my dry skin disappeared! smells really good too!
It is however a bit pricey.
Happy with this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my winter godsend for my dry skin patches from Retin A. I have been on the retin almost 8 months and I still get some flaking which I hate but this jem in a jar has saved my skin for the winter. My day routine is an oil cleanser I have a few then Ren Global Protection. Now the fun part night time because I use it most then because it helps the RA sink in because my skin is prepped. I was with an oil or foam cleanser then I use this I apply about a quarter size to my face paying attention to my dry spots and rub in gentle circular motions. BTW this smells divine fresh and clean very nice to me. I add warm water and lightly scrub and rinse it does get a little foamy which is good.

I rinse with cool water tone with orange blossom or rose water once that dries I apply my RA after about an hour I use my Night a Mins and I'm good to go. My skin feels so soft and it's one of the best scrubs I have ever used. I have used exfolikate and this is the best imo. I wakeup in morning with radiant skin which I never used to have. I think this is worth the money because it lasts a long time for me 2x's a week is perfect considering I have a Mia so I don't want to over do it but this stuff makes my skin baby soft. I think this is a good gentle scrub that most women can use. Of course get a sample so you'll know if it works for you. I ordered this without testing and I'm very happy with it. I really recommend this scrub and I have sensitive skin so it works on us sensitive girls which is great because girls with other skin types can benefit too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just adore this scrub! I have really oily acne prone skin so I really have the exfoliate to feel like my skin is really "clean". Most scrubs I have tried leave my face feeling dry, raw or as if there is residue after use, this one does not. It rinses off easily so your skin feels baby soft and smooth. It smells delicious! So much so I want to eat it. And despite the fact I bought it for my super oily skin I have noticed my little sister stealing it constantly and she has incredibly dry skin! It works for both of us and we love it. I highly recommend this for any skin type. So luxurious it's well worth the price tag.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by geecard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well it didn't irritate my skin, but all in all it is just a run of the mill mechanical exfoliate. Not worth the price tag in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by suwicha

Best skin exfoliator I've ever tried! I have used everything from Nubrilliance to local market scrub, this product gives me smooth, bright and clear skin after one-time use.
I usually have combination skin, but lately breaking out a lot. From that, I have used so many peels to get rid of acne scars and to stop breaking out. The end results gave me a lot of dead skin, super dried-out on my forehead. This scrub helped me get rid of all these dead skin! Love it and already repurchased the full size product.