Bonne Bell Lip Frosting in Birthday Cake

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/1/2011 9:36:00 AM

This takes me back to Jr. High...I was obsessed with Bonne Belle. For old time's sake, the next time I run into Target I may pick up a tube of this to see if it was as good as I remember...I remember the smell and flavor being wonderful, the gloss being sticky, and a slight aftertaste. Memories...

on 11/27/2005 4:32:00 PM

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

on 2/18/2005 7:07:00 PM

This is just too cute!And it smells & tastes so yummy, like about all of Bonne Bell lip glosses.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

this smells just like white cake. i mean, the smell is dead on!! delicious. the color is shimmery white which looks nice (i was afraid i would look dead). i got mine for $1.74 in the clearance bin at CVS.

on 5/5/2004 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is pretty yummy. It tastes quite a bit like actual birthday cake, esp. the frosting. There is a slightly false note to this one compared to the buttercream one, but it's nothing major. I like that it gives an ever-so-slightly shimmery wet and almost clear look rather than a straight-up glassy gloss (since I have tons of that kind). I can't tell you how happy I am to have found something dessert-flavored rather than those cloying, overpowering fruit things damn near every company uses. My slight beef is that since it is so wet, I can feel it evaporating along with some of the natural moisture in my lips, which makes them feel irritated. I expect I'll have to wear a Chapstick at night to compensate for this stuff. The packaging is totally cheesy and totally cute.

Popular Lip Glosses