October 23, 2014 | 1765 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Luscious Lips

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by gaylene9

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had the product 2 weeks and it broke. I called the manufacturer and they are sending me another one. She told me not to lubricate it, as it says in the instructions. The product does exactly what it is intended to do, (if it would stay in one piece). Everybody makes mistakes, and the product deserves another chance. Will keep you informed on customer service, etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Sighchologist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have had the Luscious lips pump for a few years now. Have not been consistent with usage, until a few months ago when I started looking into lip injections/implants.

This is a great alternative to costly injections/implants. But is very temporary. I have been looking for new ways to get a full plump to last more than 45 minutes.

I had purchased the jolie lips pump which was a complete waste of money and went back to using my Luscious lips pump.

Using the pump upside down for smaller framed faces, and sucking the air out of the device before pulling creates a better seal, and I've found that by putting a tiny bit of baby lotion around the top part of the device also makes for a better seal and less bruising around the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for the Cynthia Rowland Luscious Lips lip pump. I bought this with her facial magic face exercise kit, hoping that this would help eliminate the little lines that are forming outside of my lips. This plumps my lips immediately, and after only 5 days of use, combined with her facial exercises, I'm seeing a little improvement in the lip lines.

I had a lot of trouble with this at first -- it didn't fit my face, so I turned it upside down as recommended, but for some reason I couldn't figure out how to get an air-tight seal. Just as I was about to give up, it worked, so if it happens to you, keep trying. I only do what the directions call the "conditioning phase," where I use just a few short pulls, and I'm good for the day. (I use Buxom lip plumping gloss, which helps too.) I love my lips -- they are are full and lush looking, and I'm really happy that the lines are not as noticeable.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by orangefairy

I have had the luscious lips pump for about 10 days now. It is the kind that actually has a little pump thing at the end of a tube, I don't know if that's the reason, but I doubt it.
I know I am supposed to be going through the conditioning period, but since I was seeing no diffrence at all, I did really long and powerful pumps and still got NO result. None. (my lips are average, not thin, not huge). There may be the slightest of swellings as soon as I remove the mouthpiece, but itb literally goes down before my eyes in a matter of seconds.
I am baffled. I have not found one negative review about this and I was sure it would work. I really don't get it.
I will continue trying and see if things improve, but honestly, I am beginning to doubt it. So very disappointed!

UPDATE Ok, I am updsating this, I contacted the company and they explained I could now keep the device (mouthpiece) in place for up to 60 seconds per pump and I am seeing big results. I will update again in a couple of weeks to tell you how long the results actually last.....

UPDATE it sometimes now lasts up to 3 hours..... if only it lasted longer..... But I am up-grading my points for this

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by MichellePalmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product actually makes my lips TOO BIG! I included a picture above so you can see. Therefore I'll give it a good rating because it actually works. Results last for a few hours. I started by pumping them lightly for about a week then went crazy and did it a little too hard. If you do this your lips will look like a blowup doll.

Make sure to moisturize your lips like crazy!! The stretching dries them out. For touch ups I carry a shot glass in my purse and it works just as well, maybe even better.

***update*** after a few months of use I started to notice little red breakouts around my lip and chin area. Not sure why this is happening, maybe something to do with the suction?

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My review is based on the shot glass method. Using s shot glass works the same way the Luscious Lips device works because both can be used to create a vacuum around the lips to draw fluid to that area, which plumps the lips. All you do is place the open side of the glass around your lips and suck the air until you feel a strong suction. Be sure to read about the Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels to avoid bruising; you must condition/prepare your lips for the Advanced level. If you're really keen on buying the Luscious Lips, it looks well worth it, but because there is a better solution (cheaper, less bulky), I will stick to this.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by melly6950

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

*ATTENTION* YOU CAN DO THIS AT HOME FOR FREE!

Hi Ladies. Simple. All you need is an ordinary shot glass. Put it up to your lips and suck in a few times until the shot glass is suctioned over your lips. Keep it suctioned for no longer than 3 minutes. Remove and you have beautiful Angelina Jolie lips! I originally left the glass on for about 6 minutes (which I learned from trial and error was much too long). My lips were HUGE, actually a bit too big. It took about an hour for them to deflate. Also as the website states, there was mild bruising. I know better now, so I advise only 3 minute intervals. This procedure does need to be repeated throughout the day for maximum results, but believe me..it's worth it! Good Luck!

17 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by 1hipchick

As others said, I had terrific results after waiting the 2 week transition period. I LOVED the way my lips looked! The only issue is that the results ony lasted for an hour at most. And it's not very easy to carry around in your purse for touch ups. All in all, save your money if you want a more permanent solutions. Go with juvey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Lady007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My lips are not really thin but they WERE pretty average. I have been trying every available lip plumper on the market but the results were not wow or longlasting. With this product my life has changed. I got it about a year ago and everyone was making fun out of my new gadget but with constant use paired with Christian Dior Creme de Rose or the lip balm by Terry or Sensai Kanebo Lip Treatment the magic started to work. I got asked on numerous occasions if I got a lip augmentation. I followed the steps as described and never experienced bruising. It takes a bit longer but the results are absolutely amazing. So girls if you are sick of throwing your money out of the window for numerous lip plumpers, get this pump and pair it with an excellent lip treatment and this will give you real results, not just optical illusion enlargement. The full blow up effect doesn't last forever, hardly even 30 min but it transforms your lips with time, so that they look nicely plump but don't forget to use a great treatment to maintain it. At first I was carrying the pump with me for touchups but realised that if I moisturise well enough it lasts enough for an event.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by gogolab

Hi Guys,

ok i totally didn't believe in those product that makes your lips bigger because they never ever work..... and well it's mostly my upper lips that is small. So I bought Luscious Lips.. I was like "im so dumb..i spent $50 for that ..." but i tried it and it WORKED!!!! I can't believe it !!!!! It's going to change my life!!!! However, I don't really use it everyday and 2 days ago I want crazy with it, the result was amazing(I took pictures...I'm gonna check if i can post them) and yesterday...DA DAAAA BRUISES!!!! Haaa that sucks(I also took a picture of the bruises). Really guys never ever overuse it...:( But I can't wait for the bruise to leave and I will use it againnnn

Update: I just added the pictures (4 of them)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No