August 27, 2014 | 1886 users online

Concealers - Ulta - Natural Finish Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Cquin621

Honestly I used to work for MAC and this product is one of the best i ever used.. it covers without making you feel like you are wearing makeup.. AMAZING oh and it doesn't cake!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The good thing I can say about this is that "Medium" was a perfect match for my skin (this rarely happens, so I bought the product in a moment of insanity at the Ulta sale.)

Otherwise, this was very "average." It didn't provide full coverage and staying power is just average. The doefoot makes it easy to apply on the go, and it's nice that there's no need for a separate brush. Due to the consistency, I would say it is best for the undereye area, but my Bobbi Brown Corrector works much better so I returned this and went back to that.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by llipinsk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Goes on light but does not conceal my really dark circles. Not opaque enough.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Not bad at all in terms of consistency and coverage, although maybe it could be a tad more opaque. I chose the lightest shade, and unfortunately, it was too peach/orange for my fair skin, which is on the neutral side. This was $9, but I actually get better results and color match out of the $4 Jane concealer I've been using.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by VanessaVQ

I'm actually on my 2nd tube of this. I bought it on a whim without reading reviews when I was at Ulta and they were having a b1g1 sale on their cosmetics. I use Medium which is a great match for my nc20 skin. I mostly just use this for undereye circles - I just apply two small dots under each eye and blend with my fingers. The lasting power is great (it never creases, but I do set with powder). It's normally only $9, but they have frequent sales on their cosmetics. If you can find a color match from their poor selection, it's a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by sherrymirshahi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first concealer from Ulta and I loved it. I was worried that it might cake up, especially under my eyes, but it didn't! It looks very natural and blends right into your skin. It made my foundation look even better when it was layered on top. I would highly recommend this to anyone reading :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by hippiechic_at_mark

This is a really nice liquid concealer, and I've tried tons! It is lightweight but still really pigmented for a liquid. Its a normal doefoot wand tube, looks nice and classy. I love how its creamy and has reeeally subtle light-reflecting particles (nothing shimmery at all, it just "brightens" without ANY noticeable shimmer at all). Still on the search for an HG to cover my undereye circles, but this is close, makes them look naturally lighter and brighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by alizzabeth

This is the best concealer I have ever used. Covers up everything and lasts and lasts, I can't live without this product.