October 20, 2014 | 897 users online

Blush - MAC - Coppertone

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by hellootomorrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush is amazing! This is my everyday, go to blush. It is so effortless and I love the matte finish. I reached for this blush because I wanted a neutral tone that would still brighten up my face that I can pair with a good nude lipstick. I love this blush with Mac's "Mocha" lipstick.
The staying power is also amazing! During the week i don't have time for foundation so i usually wear blush on my bare skin. I apply this blush at 6:00 am and when i come home from work around 6:30-7:00 pm it's still in tact. Mind you, i have super oily skin. This is a win. Go get it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Makeupobssesed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Coppertone is my favorite blush and when i mean favorite i mean FAVORITE BLUSH! Out of all my nars mac etc. coppertone is the most gorgeous color!! Dont be fooled by the town appearance it gives off take it out in the sunlight and you will see the true rich peach brown it gives off!! I always get asked what blush im wearing its natural looking like im flushed and its matte which i love too!! Im obssesed with blushes but i always find myself reaching towards this blush!! My most used by far!! It effortlessly brightens up my face even when my skin is not looking so good and im in a rush i slap on some tinted moisturizer and some blush and it instantly blurs my imperfections! Lastly this blush is UNIVERSAL itsjudyslife on YouTube uses it and shes Asian to lilpumpkinpie05 whose African American !!! If u haven't tried it yet your missing out

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by jessface83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I agree with the other user who said this was a brown girls BFF! I am NW35 and I love it!!! It is a beautiful Peach/brown matte color! I wear it when I have a dramatic and with a nude/peach lip. Very beautiful and I would repurchase if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by misssweetmarie

Coppertone was chosen for me by a male makeup artist at an MAC store in Manhattan. It is a deep terra cotta peach: the bigger and tad bolder sister to Gingerly. Coppertone gives a burst of color like an afternoon in the sun. I am a fair-medium tone, neutral to warm I'd say. I am on my second/third of these. My daughter took the second one I bought - she loved it too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I love the fact that it's matte and gives my NW45 cheeks a warm lightly flushed look. It's a great blush for a neutral face. I tend to stay away from pinks and shimmers so this is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wonderful shade for a blush! I think this looks great on south-asian skin. Long lasting and staying power if you wear some moisturiser or primer underneath. If you're looking for a brown-shade blush, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by sicilydlr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this was my first MAC blush. on the pan this color looks dark, scary even, especially for fair-skinned people like me. however, this blends gorgeously on the cheeks and gives me the perfect natural flush. i used this everyday for almost a year and i still haven't finished the pan. it's very pigmented so a little goes a long way. as with all MAC blushes, i think the packaging could still be improved, but the product per se is really good. would repurchase, but maybe after trying out some other colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by cleo_satsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted smth lighter than raizin for summer. Coppertone is not a bad blush by any means but just does not live upto my expectation for that price point.
Easily dupeable by Jordana terracota for 3CAD. Plus my skin is oily and coppertone turns pink on me where the former doesnt. I wanted smth peachy brown....I hate pink on my cheeks since I am DDD and pink looks fake on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by PearlNecklacexo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Peach brown matte blush. It looks natural and sunkissed on me. I love the fresh faced glow it gives me minus any glitter. It just makes my skin look as though I was on vacation, it looks quite natural on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Went to Mac looking for paint pots and I happened to glance at the blush section. Looovvee this color. It looks dark in the Pan but once I put it on my cheeks, it comes out to a natural peachy flush. I love that it's more on the orange/peach side rather than pink. I think peachy blushes look better on my warm, olive complexion. Also love that it's matte so it would look great with any eye makeup. Def would repurchase!! :)