December 19, 2014 | 1013 users online

Blush - MAC - Coppertone

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Ingriedche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was looking for a natural look blush to match with my Christian Dior - Zinnia red (743) n the MUA recommended the coppertone one. It looks very intimidating on pan for someone who has fair-yellow undertone skin like me, I wear Mac match master 1.5 in winter. I was terrified! ! But then I gave it a try anyway.. The MUA put the Coppertone on my right cheek n Gingerly on left as comparation. I asked almost everyone in that shop although they were strangers lol n all off them pointed to my right cheek which was coppertone. I have to admit that my skin looks bronzey in kinda healthy thing. It's definitely my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by mybeadifullife

This is one of my favorite blushes. So beautiful!!! I love the bronzey color. It gives my skin so much life. This blush along with mac Melba, and peaches, are perfect if you are golden or olive skinned. I'm medium skinned with warm skin tones and it looks gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Bareskin24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Matte!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by hellootomorrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush is amazing! This is my everyday, go to blush. It is so effortless and I love the matte finish. I reached for this blush because I wanted a neutral tone that would still brighten up my face that I can pair with a good nude lipstick. I love this blush with Mac's "Mocha" lipstick.
The staying power is also amazing! During the week i don't have time for foundation so i usually wear blush on my bare skin. I apply this blush at 6:00 am and when i come home from work around 6:30-7:00 pm it's still in tact. Mind you, i have super oily skin. This is a win. Go get it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Makeupobssesed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Coppertone is my favorite blush and when i mean favorite i mean FAVORITE BLUSH! Out of all my nars mac etc. coppertone is the most gorgeous color!! Dont be fooled by the town appearance it gives off take it out in the sunlight and you will see the true rich peach brown it gives off!! I always get asked what blush im wearing its natural looking like im flushed and its matte which i love too!! Im obssesed with blushes but i always find myself reaching towards this blush!! My most used by far!! It effortlessly brightens up my face even when my skin is not looking so good and im in a rush i slap on some tinted moisturizer and some blush and it instantly blurs my imperfections! Lastly this blush is UNIVERSAL itsjudyslife on YouTube uses it and shes Asian to lilpumpkinpie05 whose African American !!! If u haven't tried it yet your missing out

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by jessface83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I agree with the other user who said this was a brown girls BFF! I am NW35 and I love it!!! It is a beautiful Peach/brown matte color! I wear it when I have a dramatic and with a nude/peach lip. Very beautiful and I would repurchase if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by misssweetmarie

Coppertone was chosen for me by a male makeup artist at an MAC store in Manhattan. It is a deep terra cotta peach: the bigger and tad bolder sister to Gingerly. Coppertone gives a burst of color like an afternoon in the sun. I am a fair-medium tone, neutral to warm I'd say. I am on my second/third of these. My daughter took the second one I bought - she loved it too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I love the fact that it's matte and gives my NW45 cheeks a warm lightly flushed look. It's a great blush for a neutral face. I tend to stay away from pinks and shimmers so this is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wonderful shade for a blush! I think this looks great on south-asian skin. Long lasting and staying power if you wear some moisturiser or primer underneath. If you're looking for a brown-shade blush, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by sicilydlr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this was my first MAC blush. on the pan this color looks dark, scary even, especially for fair-skinned people like me. however, this blends gorgeously on the cheeks and gives me the perfect natural flush. i used this everyday for almost a year and i still haven't finished the pan. it's very pigmented so a little goes a long way. as with all MAC blushes, i think the packaging could still be improved, but the product per se is really good. would repurchase, but maybe after trying out some other colors.