MAC Coppertone

4.5

on 8/31/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this blush. I'm so glad i decided to swatch almost all the mac blushes that day i went to buy this, ahah!

I'm mc 35 in winter, then i get more tan in the summer and it works in both situations! It's mat and it's a perfect everyday colour. LOVE LOVE LOVE it, what can I say more?

I use it every time i want a natural effect or simply when i don't know which blush to use..
It's a must have!

on 5/21/2015 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was searching for a matte blush that would give me a really natural flush of colour on my cheeks. All investigations led me to MAC Coppertone.

I am about NC44-45, and I wear Bobbi Brown Golden Honey everyday. For some reason I can not get this blush to show up nicely on my cheeks! I have to put so many layers on, to the point where it no longer looks natural or blends well. I don't know what it is, but this just doesn't work for me. It's a shame, because the colour looks great.

I just had to post this review in case I wasn't the only woman of this colour who wasn't having any luck with Coppertone!

on 2/7/2015 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Coppertone! Where have you been all my life ?? This blush has been my go to for about 3 weeks straight ever since I hit the MAC counter. I'd describe this as a warm bronzey peachy brown with a matte finish (I'm disgraceful at descriptions), this gives that sun kissed flush of colour and reminds me of a Rimmel Bronzer I used to use in college, this will suit medium tan to deep complexions, 100% recommend.

on 2/7/2015 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I went to MAC looking for a blush that looks like I've used a bronzer and I'm so happy that the mua suggested this shade. You can use it alone without a bronzer 'cause the shade already gives you that sun kissed look. Just add highlighter to emphasize more on that look. It's very pigmented, every worth your penny. A blush must for olive or tanned or south east asian women!

I would definitely buy this if I hit pan.

on 12/16/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a natural look blush to match with my Christian Dior - Zinnia red (743) n the MUA recommended the coppertone one. It looks very intimidating on pan for someone who has fair-yellow undertone skin like me, I wear Mac match master 1.5 in winter. I was terrified! ! But then I gave it a try anyway.. The MUA put the Coppertone on my right cheek n Gingerly on left as comparation. I asked almost everyone in that shop although they were strangers lol n all off them pointed to my right cheek which was coppertone. I have to admit that my skin looks bronzey in kinda healthy thing. It's definitely my HG!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite blushes. So beautiful!!! I love the bronzey color. It gives my skin so much life. This blush along with mac Melba, and peaches, are perfect if you are golden or olive skinned. I'm medium skinned with warm skin tones and it looks gorgeous.

on 11/11/2014 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Matte!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This blush is amazing! This is my everyday, go to blush. It is so effortless and I love the matte finish. I reached for this blush because I wanted a neutral tone that would still brighten up my face that I can pair with a good nude lipstick. I love this blush with Mac's "Mocha" lipstick.
The staying power is also amazing! During the week i don't have time for foundation so i usually wear blush on my bare skin. I apply this blush at 6:00 am and when i come home from work around 6:30-7:00 pm it's still in tact. Mind you, i have super oily skin. This is a win. Go get it!!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Coppertone is my favorite blush and when i mean favorite i mean FAVORITE BLUSH! Out of all my nars mac etc. coppertone is the most gorgeous color!! Dont be fooled by the town appearance it gives off take it out in the sunlight and you will see the true rich peach brown it gives off!! I always get asked what blush im wearing its natural looking like im flushed and its matte which i love too!! Im obssesed with blushes but i always find myself reaching towards this blush!! My most used by far!! It effortlessly brightens up my face even when my skin is not looking so good and im in a rush i slap on some tinted moisturizer and some blush and it instantly blurs my imperfections! Lastly this blush is UNIVERSAL itsjudyslife on YouTube uses it and shes Asian to lilpumpkinpie05 whose African American !!! If u haven't tried it yet your missing out

on 5/5/2013 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I agree with the other user who said this was a brown girls BFF! I am NW35 and I love it!!! It is a beautiful Peach/brown matte color! I wear it when I have a dramatic and with a nude/peach lip. Very beautiful and I would repurchase if I ever run out!

Popular Blush Products