December 20, 2014 | 1709 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - easyLiner for lips in Marmalade

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Pretty, smooth, unusual color and hard to find. This is nice with my coral/peachy glosses. I dint wear lip stick anymore, I like gloss better. I only use liner to deepen a color or make gloss last longer. I mostly wear nude beigy shades but if I venture into something brighter I want it to stay in place as feathering or wearing off unevenly shows much more with such a shade. Nice alone under clear gloss too, pretty with nude beigy glosses to take things up a notch. I don't see this shade anywhere now and again, hard to find a non-muddy brown more orangey shade like this. I will only buy retractable lip liners in the future as you can carry it with you, no need for sharpeners, no mess, am over it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Gloomilyeuphoric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a beautiful color. It's not a coral parading as orange for those too shy to actually wear the color, this is ORANGE (warm yet yellow-based, not ruddy or pinkish). Exactly what I was looking for and never thought I'd find. Really surprised to see this gem of a color in this cheap of a product, too. The glitter is something I could do without, but it's very subtle. The consistency is magical: glides on full of color with one good stroke. Very impressed with the quality for this price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was very fearful of this color at first, but thought it would work nice under some of my coral lipsticks. I have found it works really well under some of my pinks that are cooler toned to make them much warmer. It completely changes the shade of them. I have some that were just too cool and didn't look right with my warm skin tone, but with Marmalade under them they are a whole new color and look great! They also go great under a nude lipstick. If you have a nude that you've bought and its just TOO nude (ie: corpse, walking dead, concealer lips) try this liner under it. I like the looks of this put on, blended out to create a softer color, and then wear Revlon's Smooth Nude over it. Beautiful lip! Shockingly, there are so many ways to use this liner! LOVE! I got this at Walgreens dirt cheap, too... $0.25!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have so much love for this lip liner. It's great to use under any coral, peach, or red lip colors. You could even use it with a nude shade to warm it up. I love pairing this with Target Red. It's such a unique color.

Like all the Jordana lip liners, it's creamy, lasts long, has great color payoff, easy to apply, and dirt cheap at Walgreen's. The packaging is nothing to write home about, but the caps stays on securely and doesn't dry out. My only gripe if I had to reach would be the tiny shimmer/glitter peices. It'll feel a little gritty at first but I don't notice it after I apply my lipstick or gloss. Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by rashmidev

i bought this today and the price is 50 cents yesss 50 cents at walgreens el camino , sunnyvale, there was some special price on this one and this is such a nice orange colour for my coral lippies , nice colour with glitter , wowww m going to buy more for my sister , love the colour and u wont find such a colour in high end brand , that is what i think .....

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2007 7:58:00 PM More reviews by cjlc49

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for an orange liner for my vast collection of orange & coral lip glosses, and this little lip liner caught my eye while in Walgreens the other day. The price on these is fantastic - they were $1.99 each or $3.00 for two (everyday price). I don't detect any pink at all in this liner - on me, it is a true light orange. IMO, I think that the golden shimmer in this product (while pretty) makes this liner more gritty than usual. It's a beautiful color that warms up almost any lip color, but it feels a little scratchy going on, which is too bad. I need to try other colors before I dismiss the product altogether.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2005 12:19:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I LOVE this lipliner! Those with cool skin tones probably might not like this as much, but this is great for those with warm tones. Goes absolutely great with coral/peachy/tangerine lip shades. Quite an unusual color for a lipliner too. Good quality & the price is unbeatable! Just in case they ever discontinue this, I'll be grabbing an extra 1 or 2 of them every time I go into Walgreens to keep a stock of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 12:16:00 PM More reviews by cmonge

Granted, this does look like a scary orange, and to some, it might be...
But if you're like me, and looove peaches/corals/warm nudes, but find that they turn pinkish on you, this will fix that!

I've already gone through 2 of these (super-creamy, blendable, great quality for 2-for-$1.99), and have a few backups. This is a nice *wearable* peachy-orange with very, very subtle orange shimmer (which I absolutely LOVE).

Looks fab under any peachy, coral, orange, warm-nude l/s or gloss.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2004 6:10:00 PM More reviews by crzyqlt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been experimenting with lip colors I thought I couldn't wear, and found that orangey lip glosses look good on me. But what lip liner to use? Pinks change the color, and even nudes tone down the orange I like.
An MUAer recommended Jordana's Marmalade. This is it, a great color to wear with gloss. Its a soft orange shade, with a touch of shimmer. In a retractable plastic pencil, so you don't have to sharpen. Soft enough to glide on easily and keeps the gloss from feathering off.
Looks good under Paula Dorf's Circus l/g, Origin's Mango Smoothie liquid lip color and L'Oreal's Melon Punch Color Juice.