Alberto Vo5 Hydrators Shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/26/2006 10:52:00 PM

I use this shampoo daily, and my hair is in very good condition. It is not particularly hydrating like it says, but I need a shampoo that actually cleans. Overall, the whole line of V05 stuff works better on people with oily or fine hair.

on 2/6/2005 10:31:00 AM

I actally don't have dry, and frizzy hair. I have oily hair and this stuff rocks. Both kinds clean my hair and smell amazing. It definatley isn't hydrating much, and if you want a shampoo that does try a Dove shamoo,( they make my haire nasty but if you have dry hair they should help.) Anyway anybody with my type hair should definatly try this.

on 10/17/2004 8:23:00 AM

This is quite possibly the most drying shampoo I have ever used. My hair was dry and full of tangles after using this (even after using a rinse out and leave in conditioner) . I usually like the VO5 shampoos, but this one is just horrible.

on 5/5/2004 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This quite possibly may be the least hydrating shampoo Iíve ever had the misfortune of using. Though the scent, Gushing Springs, is very nice and fresh smelling, the shampoo itself is absolutely awful. It leaves my hair coarse, frizzy, and very difficult to manage. Suffice it to say I need to use an obscene amount of conditioner after rinsing this stuff out, because my hair feels so oddly stiff and dry, even while wet! Iím such a fan of V05ís products, but this is really a huge miss. continued >>