August 1, 2014 | 1032 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Aqualumiere Lipshine #44 - Bahia

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2006 10:40:00 AM More reviews by kimk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my recently discovered Holy Grail of reddish brown lippies. It's listed as a sheer lipstick, but it has a lot of pigment for a sheer, but it's not nearly enough to be a cream. It's perfection in a tube. No scent, wears well, beautiful color. It will get much use this fall!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2005 12:50:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bahia is a semisheer highly emollient reddish brown w/gold shimmer. It's gorgeous. It pairs nicely w/Clinique sheer l/l in Black Honey. I'm a neutral/cool LLL/FFF but think this would look good on just about anyone except the palest of the pale.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2004 3:53:00 AM More reviews by slaysuwan

I bought this color along with Ipanema and Yucatan. This is by far my favorite. It's lovely translucent rosey bronz witha touch of shimmer. To die for!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2004 9:05:00 PM More reviews by EastJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gorgeous bronzy med. rosey color is so perfect for my pigmented lips. Since I'm MMM I found most of the other Aqualumiere colors looked washed out or disappeared on me. Not so this one, its still sheer like the others but the brownish-gold tone did wonders for my skin, it really brighten my smile and gave a nice glow to the rest of my face. And the moisterizing properties of this l/s is perfect for long summer days. I love how these are scent-free, lippies w/ scents really bother me so these are heaven sent!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2004 2:10:00 PM More reviews by baragon11

This is a lovely brownish rose color on me. It looks VERY dark in the tube, but try it on! It has a sheer, moist golden cast to the color. Also, it feels divine on my lips. I bought this one and Yucatan, and love them both. Yucatan is more subtle in color.