September 17, 2014 | 1901 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by katmo

My boyfriend bought this for me when he bought himself Very Sexy for Him.
We are now a very sexy couple lol.
This is absolutely my most favorite scent of all times. I wear it mostly in the evening and switch for Bombshell in the daytime.
Definitely try it and you'll be hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Neelaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree 100% that it has those earthy manly musk smell to it..AT FIRST. In the perfume world I'm sure that's referred to as top notes and they don't last forever..which is good. But as soon as the alcohol in it dissipates and you've worn it for about 5-10 minutes (depending on how quickly your body heat warms it), it has more of a sultry and highly feminine smell to it. I did some online researching (Google :P) and found that almost 75-80% of men LOVED Very Sexy perfume on their girl. based off of this I literally ran to VS and sprayed the tester for the PERFUME..bad idea.Cause as soon as I got in the car with my bf after he was coughing and thought I sprayed too much...I only sprayed once..haha. Well anyways I eventually got a body spray for this because in the past I found that VS fragrances don't last very long and that seems to be the key. A sprays on the wrist and neck and your all set. You can even layer this smell with another sweeter body mist from VS if the smell is too manly for you. but my oh my I've received so many compliments while wearing because I've found the right balance to wearing it.

MY BEST ADVICE FOR THIS SCENT..
*SPRAY IT LONG BEFORE YOU WANT THE SCENT TO BE "NOTICED". too strong a scent can leave a horrible first impression!
*Test out the perfume in store and if that's too strong then get the body spray. There's a HUGE difference!
*Keep the small travel body spray for "touch ups"
* Layer with a spritz or two of Noir Tease.
*Wear it with confidence!! Because this is a highly seductive smell and if you don't look the part this will be awks.
*The first few times wearing it, ask a friend if they can smell it on you before you touch up the fragrance. Because a lot of the times it's not that the smell isn't there, it's just that your nose has gotten used to it!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Uck, too spicy smelling for me. It kinda smells like a men's cologne.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

This fragrant smells very spicy and strong like men's cologne at the opening. I really hated it initially. I never thought it would transform into a feminine scent in 30 minutes. I hated the opening, but once you can get past the spiciness, it's all soft sweet creamy delight like a soft pillowy fluffy cloud all the way through. It lasts and lasts all day on me. I only had to apply it once. Unlike most fragrances that open like royalty and end up like rags, this perfume is the opposite! It smells amazing both my clothes and skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Candace8592

I received this as a gift from my mother in law and to be be honest I don't care for the scent. I usually am drawn to fresh fruity florals or light clean scents so this was a no go for me. The smell is intense to say the least. Very peppery and musky, an almost masculine scent. I have worn it on several occasions anyway though and didn't feel sexy wearing it. I felt like it was kind of an offensive scent only to be worn at night. I recently did find a bottle of "Very Sexy NOW" and love it! It's a completley different scent. If you didn't like the smell of very sexy, try very sexy now.

On a side note my husband loves the smell of very sexy. Maybe thats why I keep it around.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Graciebell2005

This is a bit too heavy/ peppery for me, I will wear it for date nights going out, but too strong for daily wear. I like sexy fragrances, but more airy/vanilla kind of sexy, (and so does my bf). I don't hate this scent at all. I recieved a gift set including this scent, and I will use it for going out, I just don't think I would buy it for myself again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great sensual smell. My boyfriend always compliments me when I wear it. It lasts for a pretty good amount of time as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, my boyfriend loves this, which is a good sign! I also get random compliments from people when I have this on. This fragrance is exactly what it says - very sexy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by WednesdayMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yum, this smell is exactly it's name. Very Sexy. I wouldn't say it's for very young girls, more like 17+. I'm at a loss for words to describe it so I'm sorry. I got a mini body mist for $5 and it's lasted a really long time. This is the only VS product that I only have to buy the mist for and the staying power is great. Too much can be overwhelming but a few spritzes will make you smell great. Definitely an evening/going out scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by IUPgrad2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely loooove this fragrance (so far) just bought it haha, but i tried some on in the store (5+ hours ago) and it smells like i just put it on, so thats a plus for me, and for $10 (bought a mini on sale as they called it) i will definately be buying the bigger bottle next time

p.s. it also smells different in the bottle than it does on, ive noticed, in the bottle i didnt like it on i love it haa!