November 23, 2014 | 2070 users online

Lip Gloss - BeneFit Cosmetics - Charge It! Shopping Lip Shine

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by maomaouchi

This is my favorite lip gloss I've gotten in awhile! It's got nice pigmentation, is a great consistency (not to sticky), and it smells really good. It lats around two hours before I have to reapply, which if around average for me for a lip gloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2005 12:03:00 PM More reviews by jostrows

I was very disappointed with this product! The gloss is really thick and goopy with huge glitter chunks. Unless you are in high school this looks ridiculous...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2005 11:57:00 AM More reviews by shortgirl

this is the worst product i've ever gotten from benefit. its not even really a color, just some kind of nasty paste with big gritty glitter in it. i can't believe i paid money for this. and i can't believe there's online sites that still sell it! i'm amazed how bad this gloss is.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2005 2:03:00 AM More reviews by cyprine

Overpriced, and chunky, chunky, GROSS glitter. I don't even know why I got this. It's unwearable for anyone over 13. The base color is really pretty, though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2004 11:43:00 AM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great base color, but completely ruined with massive glitter chunks. The consistency is much too thick and gloppy. Unlike most Benefit products, this one doesn't even have cute packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 1:05:00 PM More reviews by SherryL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is such a beautiful gloss-- a gorgeous, shiny raspberry color with glitter. I am taking off one lippie b/c I feel that there is "too much" glitter in this product-- and sometimes I feel like I am too old to be wearing this. However, the overall base color is really terrific!! Application can be tricky for some (as this gloss comes in a compact), but I just use my fingers and apply a light, sheer coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2003 7:08:00 PM More reviews by rachelseven

My Holy Grail lipcolor. The shade is FABULOUS (a rich mauvey pink) and there's TONS of glitter, which I love. Looks very beautiful and gets a lot of attention. I wear this as an everyday gloss because it makes me feel all girly and pretty. The consistency is excellent, nice and thick and creamy. Apply with a lip brush and this stuff is just perfect. Lasts all day on me, no fading or wearing off. I like the little flip-top compact too, very cute and convenient, and perfect for your purse or pocket. A complete winner.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2003 10:59:00 PM More reviews by rebec75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As a lip gloss addict, I was disappointed with this product because it is SO THICK! You definitely need a good lip brush to apply because it is really goopy. On the bright side, the color is a pretty coppery pink and looks good on my fair complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2003 8:43:00 PM More reviews by snocone426

I really want to love this product, but I do not like the chunky glitter!!! If I can find a way to thin out the glitter, it would be a perfect gloss!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2003 10:13:00 PM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Why oh why did they put giant chunks of copper glitter in this? I wish I could find a gloss the same shade as Charge It because minus the glitter this would be a beautiful gloss. I find that the glitter just looks silly on my lips and as the color wears away the glitter remains stuck to my lips. I gave it a "2" because the base color is so pretty.