BeneFit Cosmetics Charge It! Shopping Lip Shine

3.1

on 5/3/2012 4:11:00 PM

This is my favorite lip gloss I've gotten in awhile! It's got nice pigmentation, is a great consistency (not to sticky), and it smells really good. It lats around two hours before I have to reapply, which if around average for me for a lip gloss.

on 5/24/2005 12:03:00 PM

I was very disappointed with this product! The gloss is really thick and goopy with huge glitter chunks. Unless you are in high school this looks ridiculous...

on 5/24/2005 11:57:00 AM

this is the worst product i've ever gotten from benefit. its not even really a color, just some kind of nasty paste with big gritty glitter in it. i can't believe i paid money for this. and i can't believe there's online sites that still sell it! i'm amazed how bad this gloss is.

on 2/3/2005 2:03:00 AM

Overpriced, and chunky, chunky, GROSS glitter. I don't even know why I got this. It's unwearable for anyone over 13. The base color is really pretty, though.

on 5/14/2004 11:43:00 AM

Great base color, but completely ruined with massive glitter chunks. The consistency is much too thick and gloppy. Unlike most Benefit products, this one doesn't even have cute packaging.

on 1/10/2004 1:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is such a beautiful gloss-- a gorgeous, shiny raspberry color with glitter. I am taking off one lippie b/c I feel that there is "too much" glitter in this product-- and sometimes I feel like I am too old to be wearing this. However, the overall base color is really terrific!! Application can be tricky for some (as this gloss comes in a compact), but I just use my fingers and apply a light, sheer coat.

on 12/11/2003 7:08:00 PM

My Holy Grail lipcolor. The shade is FABULOUS (a rich mauvey pink) and there's TONS of glitter, which I love. Looks very beautiful and gets a lot of attention. I wear this as an everyday gloss because it makes me feel all girly and pretty. The consistency is excellent, nice and thick and creamy. Apply with a lip brush and this stuff is just perfect. Lasts all day on me, no fading or wearing off. I like the little flip-top compact too, very cute and convenient, and perfect for your purse or pocket. A complete winner.

on 12/3/2003 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

As a lip gloss addict, I was disappointed with this product because it is SO THICK! You definitely need a good lip brush to apply because it is really goopy. On the bright side, the color is a pretty coppery pink and looks good on my fair complexion.

on 11/27/2003 8:43:00 PM

I really want to love this product, but I do not like the chunky glitter!!! If I can find a way to thin out the glitter, it would be a perfect gloss!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Why oh why did they put giant chunks of copper glitter in this? I wish I could find a gloss the same shade as Charge It because minus the glitter this would be a beautiful gloss. I find that the glitter just looks silly on my lips and as the color wears away the glitter remains stuck to my lips. I gave it a "2" because the base color is so pretty.

Popular Lip Glosses