April 16, 2014 | 948 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Color Focus Palette #200 Chic

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by MegElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful colours that can be worn for an every day look.
I like playing around with this palette because whichever colours you mix up together, it's never going to look wrong...they are easy to wear colours, that are buildable.

I like the packaging, it is quite sturdy and has not broken in my bag so far......happy days, and the mirror is a decent size to see more than the pupil of your eye, so that also deserves an extra lippie.

Lancome, what's with the price? I see no flecks of real gold in the lighter shade?!? No lippie for you in that respect....would not buy again because of this, you can get these colours of the same, probably better blendable quality at a non-ridiculous price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The two lighter shades are creamy and highly pigmented. I didnt like the darker colors as much. Theyre not as pigmented as the others and really hard to blend. I rarely use this palette cause i have better shadows but its a great "on the go" palette and i love the packaging. Wouldnt purchase again because its a bit pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A very well put together palette that i like a lot. The colors are very high pigmented and earthy, perfect for everyday make up. I don´t not need any primer under, they stay in place all day during normal weather conditions for me.
Even though i really like these shades, i will probably not buy them again. The price is unfortunately too high so i will look for the equivalent for a more reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by stylepro

Great staying power. Beautiful shades. It's true that it's difficult to blend, but that means it's not going to 'evaporate' in a couple of hours either... I love Lancome eye shadows. I have them in every possible color. Very good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by trackypup

Beautiful, Beautiful colours and applies like a dream. If I could only take one quad to a desert island, this might be it. The perfect neutral palette IMHO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lancôme Chic palette is a great palette if you are looking for classy neutrals. I imagine the colors would look good on almost every skin tone and flatter most eye colors.The quad consists of these four colors: beige (great for highlighting), a rose-y champagne, a greyish taupe and a coppery reddish brown color. They are all shimmery but not over the top. Please see my picture of the product.

I normally wear the beige as highlighter, the taupe as crease color and the rose-y champagne on the inner half of the lid. The coppery can be used as e/l.

The pigmentation is great. So is the staying power. The texture could be a bit softer and smoother, after all they are not super blendable so the texture could be a bit better. That's the reason why I'm giving this four lippies instead of five.

To sum it up, this is a great chic palette if you are into classical eye looks. These colors really make my blue eyes pop! I think this may become a staple eye makeup product for me. I like the packaging. It's classic with a big mirror in the lid. The MU-sponges are not very good. I prefer to use my own MU-brushes. I am not the only person in my family who loves this palette. My mum loves this palette and uses it almost on a daily basis to create a polished, classical eye makeup look.

I'd definitely repurchase!
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2006 4:16:00 AM More reviews by thehobbit2

Lancome Chic quad is a great product for that neutral look. Although it is somewhat difficult to blend, the result is always gorgeous! I only use two colors at a time, because I find 4 just too much, but I always look great wearing this (I'm a green eyed, cool toned ppp). Pricey, but worthy of (re)purchasing. I'm really a fan of Lancome because of the classy, feminine and luxurious products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Enting

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Somewhat difficult to blend, but nevertheless, this is a great neutral quad. I prefer to use it as two separate duos, and by that I can create two separate neutral looks with it. If for the quality and color, I would definitely repurchase, but I might not due to the price. This one was a gift :)
The packaging is neat and classy. The mirror inside is actually quite large, can even be used!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Arvenn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pricey, but definitely one of the best and most gorgeous neutral eyeshadow palettes out there. Love it, works perfectly for all. Definite repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2005 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Joke

I used this palette for my wedding. The colors are great neutrals: a rose, a beige, and two browns (one more coppery, the other more taupe). The pigmentation is nice, especially from the rose e/s. They aren't super blendable. All in all a nice palette for a neutral look.