October 22, 2014 | 1780 users online

Powder - Fasio - 2Way UV Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by jaluna

I have this in 21 Medium Beige, which is a perfect enough shade for me I think this is the 2nd to the darkest shade they have. I bought this foundation because first there were good reviews and second I wanted a powder foundation that can give me enough coverage without looking cakey and would somehow hold the oiliness of my face. Coverage was decent if you don't have much to cover, I suggest a good moisturizer as a base for this for it to hold on to. I only use this dry though you can use it wet as well. I only became oily only after 2 hours I think which is okay but I would prefer it to be more longer than that. I did not break out from this so yay! I find the packaging to bulky for me to carry it around but I love that it has a separate sponge compartment which is very hygienic. Right now I use this to set my liquid foundation and it does it's job quite well. Also the SPF 28 is a huge plus for this foundie. I will repurchase when I ran out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2007 11:32:00 AM More reviews by feijoagirl

Just recently tried out this product and absolutely pleased with it. It doesn't go on too cakey on my face. I like that it has added SPF. Unfortunately its not available in the UK so only managed to get the product from the relatives from asia that were visiting. Would definitely purchase online or from relatives visiting!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by pretty_janette

I'm an NC15 user and I tried using Fasio Fit and Stay Foundation in light Ivory and I loved it! ;) It makes my pores less visible and mattifies my face. Though I must admit that it can be too drying especially when I don't put on my sunscreen. It's dirt cheap and it doesn't give me any break out! Overall, I must say that this one's a good buy. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2006 7:19:00 AM More reviews by charmedPrue

This is my favorite foundation right now. I'm Asian and using #21. Great coverage, lasts all day, doesn't cake, doesn't stain my fingers when I touch my face, and most of all it blends and evens out well in our humid weather. Downside though is you need to have a moisturizer or primer underneath otherwise it would look too dry. Not perfect for really cold weather, I'm having a hard time evening it out in our air-conditioned office. I love love love the package though! Nice color and I like the fact that there's a separator between the sponge and the foundation. Very handy! Will definitely buy this again (will have to try mineral makeups first though ;) )

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2006 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Yogal28

I got the Fit and Stay 2 way cake in 20 Light Ivory. I think it's not bad in controlling my oil. Basically my oil is not seen that much unlike when i used foundation-wif-loose powder. The latter feel greasy even with powder on, this one is very matte i quite like. The only thing i dislike is that because of the pimple cream im using, that's why my skin turn into a dryness maze, for both cheek and chin, it's accentuate my dry flaky skin on the dryness area....it can look a little horrifying but i discover, at the end of the day, my makeup does smear lightly because of the horrifying tropical weather i have got here that's why the melting of makeup....that, i can't do much about it. Will repurchase when this is finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2006 12:36:00 AM More reviews by daimonchen2058

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Quite like it, I have it in natural beige. It gives full coverage and make my face oil free

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2005 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ilyana

This is my first ever foundation. I have it in Natural Tan and makes my skin look flawless. I think it has better coverage than Fasio's liquid foundation. When I use it with my green make up base (to cover up the redness), my skin looks great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2004 2:43:00 AM More reviews by equity

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shade I bought this in NATURAL TAN - the darkest yellow shade in the range (they categorized their foundation shades into pink and yellow / and within pink and yellow, shades varying from lightest to darkest)

Packaging Cute spaceship looking compact. Matte silver. Comes with a mirror and a lift-cap within to place your puff in. Very handy!
Other comments This contains mineral oil, so MUA girls who fear mineral oil may want to stay away. Then again the oil component in this foundation lets it go on smoothly.
Result I love the matte but natural effect this foundation gives me. (without making me look too powdery/ dry) Coverage is moderate- I've to use a concealer underneath.
My skin type Normal