September 17, 2014 | 2138 users online

Fragrance - Tommy Hilfiger - T for Men by Tommy Hilfiger

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Very nice young scent. My teen son wears this. It smells clean, pure. It must be the pine and citrus blast. Dries down woodsy. Perfect for high school.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2008 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I purchased this based on the raved reviews here. To my disappointment, it is not at all to my taste, as much as I love citrusy scent, its virtually undetectable. I must lack the chemistry with this fragrance, however, I find if sprayed on clean shirts or underwear, it has a somewhat of a clean laundered scent, much like smelling a clean stack of towel on the beach.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2007 4:32:00 PM More reviews by MandoChristo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. I'm normally not one for oceanic scents especially Tommy Hilfiger ones. But this one is really special to me. The fuzziness of this one is due to the aldehydes and it does smell like fresh laundry and getting out of the shower after using Ivory soap. It's such a comfort scent for me as of recently. I had bought a bottle of it over a year ago at the corner Walgreen's. And just this past week decided to wear it, why not? It's winter time here in Las Vegas/Henderson so why should I wear a summer scent? Well, this scent actually smells better in the colder weather. It think the body heat factor along with the aldehydes this scent so possesses really makes this scent shine and last forever on me personally speaking. It's a scent I will buy again and again. I bought a bigger 3.4 oz bottle at TJ Maxx just this past week at $29.99 a bottle. I'm thinking of going back and buying up 3 or 4 more bottles so I have a steady stash of this really underrated man's scent. It is and can be considered very unisex. I love it. The smell of citrus, the aldehydes (the wet tee-shirt accord they state), the smell of pine (very faint), that oceanic accord (used ever so slightly here as to not overwhelm the wearer. Calone or Scentenal maybe used in this one but used very well). I can't tell what the drydown base notes are yet. But it's the top and the middle that lasts and lasts and lasts.

I can't say nothing but good things about this one. This is truly a big first for me to say "THIS SCENT ROCKS!".

I should/need get some for my brother. I think he would love it. He appreciates my taste in colognes. I get him both niche and designer stuff so he's very open to whatever I get him.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2006 1:08:00 PM More reviews by ROCKVIOLET

love this scent. my teenage brother wears it. very fresh and clean smelling, not fruity or musky, not heavy either. it's a very refreshing and 'bright' scent if that makes sense, i highly recommend this fragrance for a younger guy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2006 6:33:00 AM More reviews by BGBG

This is actually a rather great fragrance in the clean laundry-category. Very bright with decent staying power. Wearable and quite different.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2006 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I am a 26 yr old gal and I love this scent a lot. I was smelling men everywhere with this scent, and finally discovered it is "T". To me, it smells so fresh, clean, watermelonely, non sweet....just a nice natural scent. However to my friend, it smells like Chlorine?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2005 12:14:00 PM More reviews by skyrider007

good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2004 9:30:00 AM More reviews by vickyc123

There was a nice Hilfiger GWP that I wanted, so I picked this up for my husband. He is VERY picky with what he wears and has to uphold his 'European'ness (whatever!). Well, despite TH being an American brand, he LOVES this and I love it on him! It smells clean and fresh and he smells newly showered all day, even when it's hot out... Since this original purchase, he has also acquired the matching soap and is looking into the deodorant (hahahahhaaha). Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2004 2:38:00 PM More reviews by karmarge

I found this in the bargain bin of my local Walgreens and just love it for myself (female). It is truly a clean smell that should hve been marketed as a unisex scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I bought this for myself (a gal) after smelling many men off the streets wearing this. It just smells so fresh, clean and different. It has a nice different dry down smell and lasts well on me. Reminds me of a cool drink. Love its watermelon scent.

I did not buy the gal version, coz that did not smell as clean. It was also less strong. LOVE IT