September 1, 2014 | 1995 users online

Lotions/ Creams - J. R. Watkins - Lemon Creme Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by hellok1tty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, LOVE this stuff! It smells like lemon cake. It's very moisturizing, and it absorbs well. My hands feel soft and moisturized when I use it.

It cost me about $10 at Target for a 3.3oz tube and I have used the bejeezus out of it. I absolutely love it. I'm almost out, and I am going to buy more of it. It's natural and cruelty-free, and it smells like delicious lemon cake. It's a wonderful pick-me-up when I'm feeling blah. The scent lasts for a good while.

Did I mention it smells like lemon cake? ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Surfaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Omg, this smells so good. I was desperately looking for a moisturizing hand cream and the consistency of this is really really nice and thick, but absorbs well and lasts for a long time.
I love the tube packaging, it is vintage like and looks great on my makeup table.
I have already repurchased and will again. Very inexpensive for such a quality either. And - no harsh chemicals!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by eve33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my lord this smells soooo good!!!! I bought a little sample set of 5 J.R. Watkins cremes and this one reminds me of the YUMMY lemon bars my mom used to make (and still does!). It has a soft, sweet, light lemon scent, is rich enough to moisturize dry hands without being greasy, scent lasts over an hour, and the little bottle is a perfect purse size! It does NOT smell like dish soap! Love it!!!!! Adds a dreamy lemon lift to the day when you're feeling a bit drab!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2009 9:29:00 AM More reviews by WranglrMs

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this at walmart and it was gone the next time I looked for it. It is perfect for my dry hands. Does anyone know where I can find the jar and not the bottle or tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by chelbellboo

very nice and thick. smells like lemon poppyseed muffins. absorbs wonderfully, and the scent lasts for hours.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 9:30:00 AM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes, it smelt like lemon cookies.

However, despite it's thickness and texture suggesting serious help for my dry, chapped skin, it just didn't deliver the moisture I needed AT ALL! A sad disappointment!

If you're buying a lotion/cream for its scent, this is a nice one. If you are looking for moisture, keep looking. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I got this from Wal-Mart for less than $4. What a steal!! It smells like lemon cookies with vanilla frosting. YUMMY!! It leaves your skin nicely scented and moisturized without being overly greasy. This is a thick creme that comes in a jar. I wish it came in a tube so I wouldn't have to dip my fingers in. I love it. I never would have thought to buy a Watkins product before this because it seems like an old-fashioned brand since they've been around forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2008 12:59:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely lemon poppyseed muffin scent (almost too true to life, I want to lick myself lol), the consistency is perfect- butter but smooth not oily. Will not repurchase in this fragrance because this scent tends to clash with my perfumes, but will certainly repurchase in the Green Tea & Aloe scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by marysusan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap, but very moisturizing cream. Smells just like lemon vanilla cupcakes and scent lasts. Can be thick and little hard to smooth onto skin, but moisturizes well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 7:24:00 PM More reviews by AmbrosiaKisses

A friend lend me her hand cream and it smelled like a highend lemon cupcake store. Absolutely delicious if you like sweet scents that smell edible. It's a very nice thick quality cream and for the price, it's a steal! Definitely worth trying.