J. R. Watkins Lemon Creme Shea Butter

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/28/2014 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this cream! It smells so good you want to eat it! I live how it makes your skin feel as well. It is a great moisturizer. I am a nurse and my hands get so rough and flaky from the alcohol foam at work that I am constantly looking for good hand creams. This one fits the bill. I love to put this on at night and then put cotton gloves on and the next morning my hands are noticeably smoother and smell so good! I like to buy two sizes, the little jar for my purse and the bigger sized tub for my nightstand. It's not as expensive as L'Occitane Shea Butter but works almost just as well. Plus it got its start in Minnesota! Love Watkins products!

on 2/4/2014 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love, love, LOVE this stuff! It smells like lemon cake. It's very moisturizing, and it absorbs well. My hands feel soft and moisturized when I use it.

It cost me about $10 at Target for a 3.3oz tube and I have used the bejeezus out of it. I absolutely love it. I'm almost out, and I am going to buy more of it. It's natural and cruelty-free, and it smells like delicious lemon cake. It's a wonderful pick-me-up when I'm feeling blah. The scent lasts for a good while.

Did I mention it smells like lemon cake? ;)

on 6/11/2013 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Omg, this smells so good. I was desperately looking for a moisturizing hand cream and the consistency of this is really really nice and thick, but absorbs well and lasts for a long time.
I love the tube packaging, it is vintage like and looks great on my makeup table.
I have already repurchased and will again. Very inexpensive for such a quality either. And - no harsh chemicals!

on 1/7/2013 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Oh my lord this smells soooo good!!!! I bought a little sample set of 5 J.R. Watkins cremes and this one reminds me of the YUMMY lemon bars my mom used to make (and still does!). It has a soft, sweet, light lemon scent, is rich enough to moisturize dry hands without being greasy, scent lasts over an hour, and the little bottle is a perfect purse size! It does NOT smell like dish soap! Love it!!!!! Adds a dreamy lemon lift to the day when you're feeling a bit drab!

on 8/28/2009 9:29:00 AM

I found this at walmart and it was gone the next time I looked for it. It is perfect for my dry hands. Does anyone know where I can find the jar and not the bottle or tube.

on 1/22/2009 9:57:00 AM

very nice and thick. smells like lemon poppyseed muffins. absorbs wonderfully, and the scent lasts for hours.

on 1/22/2009 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Yes, it smelt like lemon cookies.

However, despite it's thickness and texture suggesting serious help for my dry, chapped skin, it just didn't deliver the moisture I needed AT ALL! A sad disappointment!

If you're buying a lotion/cream for its scent, this is a nice one. If you are looking for moisture, keep looking. continued >>

on 12/18/2008 11:19:00 AM

I got this from Wal-Mart for less than $4. What a steal!! It smells like lemon cookies with vanilla frosting. YUMMY!! It leaves your skin nicely scented and moisturized without being overly greasy. This is a thick creme that comes in a jar. I wish it came in a tube so I wouldn't have to dip my fingers in. I love it. I never would have thought to buy a Watkins product before this because it seems like an old-fashioned brand since they've been around forever.

on 11/22/2008 12:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Lovely lemon poppyseed muffin scent (almost too true to life, I want to lick myself lol), the consistency is perfect- butter but smooth not oily. Will not repurchase in this fragrance because this scent tends to clash with my perfumes, but will certainly repurchase in the Green Tea & Aloe scent!

on 11/7/2008 2:31:00 PM

Dirt cheap, but very moisturizing cream. Smells just like lemon vanilla cupcakes and scent lasts. Can be thick and little hard to smooth onto skin, but moisturizes well.

Top Rated J. R. Watkins Products