Lancome Juicy Tubes Pop - Plum Freeze

4.5

on 12/8/2009 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this color, but I hate the freeze/cooling/menthol in it. Silly me for not researching th color/formula before buying!

Sensation aside, this gives my lips a slight hint of glistening irridescent lavender color.

on 5/19/2009 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this gloss! One of the first Juicy Tubes I ever bought and the only one I have ever used right up. On my lips the color is a beautiful bright pink with a hint of blue-lavender sheen. Tastes sweet and smells bubble-gummy. Lasts a long time, even if it's your everyday, like it was mine. Will definitely repurchase.

on 2/22/2009 5:56:00 PM

The color is beautiful on, but my lips are on the sensitive side and the cooling effect was way too much for me to wear it and feel comfortable. I ended up giving it away and I steer away from the "pop" and "freeze" shades now. I am glad JT didn't make the freeze effect a staple.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Like the previous reviewer I bought this at Marshall's. It didn't have a price sticker so they charged me $3.99.

I'm a DDD and few glosses unless very pigmented show up. This one is a winner. It is a LOUD purple in the tube but when applied it gives me a pretty irredessiant type lavender color. But it is very slight almost 'peek-a-boo'. You can layer but it is pretty on its own.

on 12/27/2008 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This lip gloss is divine. I found this color at Marshall's for $8 and thought it would look nice on my PPP skin. My lips are somewhat pigmented and I find this color looks beautiful over bare lips. It has a soft lavender tone, that makes my skin tone look glowy. I also love this color over pink shades of lipstick. It gives it depth and a beautiful sheen. Its sticky enough to last but doesn't stick to my hair or feel uncomfortable. I really can't say enough good things about this lip gloss.

on 8/13/2008 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really love this color. In the tube it looks light purple but once applied it turns into a juicy irridescent purple hued shine. Very subtle color, mostly a juicy effect. No glitter/shimmer/frost whatsoever. The scent is sort of like bubble gum crossed w/a tangy sweet note imo, and the taste of the gloss is nearly nonexistent. It has a sort of "cooling" effect that I think feels different than the typical carmex tingle. overall I really like this gloss and would highly recommend

on 4/21/2008 7:47:00 PM

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE THIS GLOSS, the smell, color, texture, everything! It is perfect for almost any skin tone. I have tan skin and it looks great on me. Everytime I wear it, somebody asks me what type of lip gloss I'm wearing. It does look scary in the tube, a bright purple, but give it a try, you will like it. Major bonus: it makes your lips tingly!!!

on 10/16/2007 7:32:00 PM

Plum Freeze just proves that you should never judge a lipgloss solely by how it looks in the tube! It looks like a frosted purple--nothing I would normally wear. But, I received one in a GWP and I love it! I wear it over my pink, rose, or plum toned lipsticks and it adds a beautiful shiny super-glossy pop of sheer violet color. The plastic tip is actually the best type of applicator for applying over lipstick because, unlike those wand-types, it doesn't rub off your lipstick as it applies the gloss. It has a cooling effect on the lips and is about average in terms of sticky factor.

on 6/30/2007 1:37:00 PM

I love everything about this one. The color, the smell, and of course, the tinglyness. The taste bothers me a bit, but I can live with it. Like others said, it is kind of scary in the tube, but on the lips its shows up as a purplish "glow". Very pretty! The tiny blue shimmer adds a nice touch. Definately the prettiest JT imo.
I would re-purchase, but this tube is huge!

Plum Freeze is my favorite lipgloss of all time. The other reviewers have described the color accurately; it's almost like having the Northern Lights right on your lips. I don't find this color to be sticky or glue-like, though it is thick. It tastes like "bubblemint" and has a cooling effect that makes my lips a little more full. It stays on very well and wears well through the day.

Recommended for Medium Skin