October 24, 2014 | 1061 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes Pop - Plum Freeze

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color, but I hate the freeze/cooling/menthol in it. Silly me for not researching th color/formula before buying!

Sensation aside, this gives my lips a slight hint of glistening irridescent lavender color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by meeps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss! One of the first Juicy Tubes I ever bought and the only one I have ever used right up. On my lips the color is a beautiful bright pink with a hint of blue-lavender sheen. Tastes sweet and smells bubble-gummy. Lasts a long time, even if it's your everyday, like it was mine. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by okusandman

The color is beautiful on, but my lips are on the sensitive side and the cooling effect was way too much for me to wear it and feel comfortable. I ended up giving it away and I steer away from the "pop" and "freeze" shades now. I am glad JT didn't make the freeze effect a staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like the previous reviewer I bought this at Marshall's. It didn't have a price sticker so they charged me $3.99.

I'm a DDD and few glosses unless very pigmented show up. This one is a winner. It is a LOUD purple in the tube but when applied it gives me a pretty irredessiant type lavender color. But it is very slight almost 'peek-a-boo'. You can layer but it is pretty on its own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lip gloss is divine. I found this color at Marshall's for $8 and thought it would look nice on my PPP skin. My lips are somewhat pigmented and I find this color looks beautiful over bare lips. It has a soft lavender tone, that makes my skin tone look glowy. I also love this color over pink shades of lipstick. It gives it depth and a beautiful sheen. Its sticky enough to last but doesn't stick to my hair or feel uncomfortable. I really can't say enough good things about this lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by jenkenne

I really love this color. In the tube it looks light purple but once applied it turns into a juicy irridescent purple hued shine. Very subtle color, mostly a juicy effect. No glitter/shimmer/frost whatsoever. The scent is sort of like bubble gum crossed w/a tangy sweet note imo, and the taste of the gloss is nearly nonexistent. It has a sort of "cooling" effect that I think feels different than the typical carmex tingle. overall I really like this gloss and would highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by ravenhair85

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE THIS GLOSS, the smell, color, texture, everything! It is perfect for almost any skin tone. I have tan skin and it looks great on me. Everytime I wear it, somebody asks me what type of lip gloss I'm wearing. It does look scary in the tube, a bright purple, but give it a try, you will like it. Major bonus: it makes your lips tingly!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Petunia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Plum Freeze just proves that you should never judge a lipgloss solely by how it looks in the tube! It looks like a frosted purple--nothing I would normally wear. But, I received one in a GWP and I love it! I wear it over my pink, rose, or plum toned lipsticks and it adds a beautiful shiny super-glossy pop of sheer violet color. The plastic tip is actually the best type of applicator for applying over lipstick because, unlike those wand-types, it doesn't rub off your lipstick as it applies the gloss. It has a cooling effect on the lips and is about average in terms of sticky factor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2007 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Iammelody

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love everything about this one. The color, the smell, and of course, the tinglyness. The taste bothers me a bit, but I can live with it. Like others said, it is kind of scary in the tube, but on the lips its shows up as a purplish "glow". Very pretty! The tiny blue shimmer adds a nice touch. Definately the prettiest JT imo.
I would re-purchase, but this tube is huge!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by ImCastingMagicMissiles

Plum Freeze is my favorite lipgloss of all time. The other reviewers have described the color accurately; it's almost like having the Northern Lights right on your lips. I don't find this color to be sticky or glue-like, though it is thick. It tastes like "bubblemint" and has a cooling effect that makes my lips a little more full. It stays on very well and wears well through the day.