The Body Shop Tweezers

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/29/2013 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Seriously the best tweezers ever, a necessity for my Persian face.. I haven't used any other kind for years. I shudder when I remember my high school days when I suffered through an assortment of crappy rounded/pointy/slippery things. Then I found this sleek beauty and it changed my life. I was so depressed when I lost my first pair, so I went and paid $8 (beautiful) for a new one. Then I found the first ones! Double the fun, though sometime over the last couple of years I lost one again. It's okay- as long as they keep making these, my habit can persist and not cost me dearly. I also like the rubber things that they come with to keep them shut, but they're clear so I lose those right away.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Theese are a nice pair of slanted tweezers with a sleek look. They work nice and grab little hairs.

on 6/27/2009 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought about buying the Tweezerman based on the product reviews, but it was about $17 at Walgreens. uh, no. I saw that The Body Shop tweezers, though fewer reviews, looked promising, so I bought them. I'm very happy with my purchase! Only $9, and it has no problem grabbing tiny, fine eyebrow hairs. I only wish it had some sort of protective case.

on 3/9/2006 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this tweezer. Wanted to get Tweezerman originally but it is hard to get in Singapore. Decided to buy TBS tweezer and haven't looked back ever since! It is not only cheap, but can pluck out tiny eyebrow hairs sooooooo easily! Definitely a keeper and will not hesitate to buy again when it becomes blunt. Also a winner is its little black pouch to contain the tweezer. Beautiful!

on 5/6/2004 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Since Tweezerman isn't available here, I can't compare. But I'm very pleased with my TBS Slanted Tweezers. The grip is good, it's sturdy and looks great. For the price, this is a steal.

on 5/3/2004 9:44:00 AM

Length 9cm long

Shape Regular tweezers with slanted ends

Comments This is so important to have! This pair of tweezers is incredibly easy to use. Then again, while its grip on short hairs is very good, it doesn't have a good grip on finer hairs at all. All in all, this is a pair of great tweezers at a great price!

continued >>