November 27, 2014 | 1429 users online

Skincare - Body - Sisley - Energizing Foaming Exfoliant for the body

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by fleurissante

In general I hate exfoliators because they are either too oily or have too harsh particles (all the natural ones which for example use crushed almond peel as exfoliating particles or they put too much oil). I have found some good that I repurchase, but in general I avoid the exfoliation.

The consistency of Sisley exfoliant is a bit runny - I'd prefer it to be thicker. The exfoliating beads are medium sized. They are not too harsh, but they do a pretty good job of exfoliating. I would like if there were more beads. The exfoliator really foams up when you massage it inot the skin - additional bonus, so you can use it instead of the shower gel.

After using it, the skin comes out clean and soft. It removes the dead cells well, without drying out the skin.It doesn’t irritate the skin and it helps with ingrown hairs.

The scent is really refreshing - lavender. However, it doesn’t linger for too long.

I really like it but while I currently can justify spenfing $120 on a moisturizer, I cannot spend $120 on something that will go down the drain, especially when there are some pretty good exfoliators at a considerably cheaper price (like L'Oreal Exfotonic, although I haven't seen this one in the stores for a very long time ; and Eveline Anti-Cellulite exfoliator).

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by drok

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It has nothing special. Awful lavender smell, well designed but low quality packaging (paper like plastic?). Also did nothing to my skin, didn't smooth it, just coated it with oil and that gave me body acne. Too much expensive. Glad I didn't like it :) Clinique's body exfoliator is far better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by e84

Best thing I've ever used on my body! I don't mind paying extra for products that really work wonders! I don't use it all the time. I recently used it before going to a party. Every time people touched me they said "Your skin is so soft!" That was so weird! But really confirms that it's worth the money! I love the texture, so easy to apply and rinse off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by monchichi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The reviews are right! This is by far the best scrub I have ever used and I may say that I am excessively spoiled when it comes to skincare. The smell is spa- like, the texture is just right... It rinses of easily and the skin, well absolutely freeking gorgeous. So soft! No plasticy, tacky feeling. Also not tortured like some 'efficient' scrubs can do. The clinique sparkle skin is pretty close, but no way as good as this one! Best product I have ever used on my body and that means a lot. A holy grail product! I believe that this product does make your skin do appear younger. I never use the hydra flash corps after this because that does contain AHA's and after a scrub... I use La Prairie basic cellular body emulsion. My skin on my body is absolutely good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by kotsiros

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm giving it a 5 because it deserves it, it's a really good body scrub. However my Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream does the same for a fraction of the price,and that is to me at least the reason i don't think i'll repurchase any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by rricci

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it cleans my body and leaves it so soft like no other scrub can do! it's worth every penny for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by terbear12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am desperately trying to find something to replace this as it is so incredibly expensive. I guess you could say ridiculously, but it does save me from going and getting a spa exfoliation for self tanning. Again, a very eucalyptus, plant oil scent that I love. Best body scrub I have found that doesn't fall all over the place when you apply it or scratch your skin off, just exfoliates beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by candra

Wow. This is the best exfoliant ever. I got this as a sample. It's a pity I can't afford it. It is ridiculously expensive but if you can afford it, you are a lucky woman because this stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2005 7:40:00 PM More reviews by SassB

I wish I never would have tried this exfoliant - I am addicted now. It is definitely the best scrub I have used - it smooths your skin but makes it very soft at the same time. The problem is, it is expensive for a body exfoliant. But, I love it and haven't found anything else to work better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2004 8:17:00 PM More reviews by DANIEDOLL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new fave scrub. I am a huge Sisley fan & this product lived up to the usual Sisley top notch quality. I wasn't crazy about the herbal/ tonic scent of this white scrub. But, when I began to scrub my body.. My skin felt massaged or invigorated! I got out of the shower & I swear my skin was super soft & even glowy. I have used many high & low end scrubs before but, this one is the best by far. 5 star spa type scrub!