October 22, 2014 | 1208 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Bed Head Control Freak Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by EvyDee

This product smelled weird in the beginning, like plastic apples. But now I'm kind of used to it and I actually even like it because the smell blends in nicely when the hair is dry.
As for the straightening part, I'm not sure if really does any effect, however it does make the hair smoother which is something that I really like. Therefore I would buy this product again. However, as for most of the products I buy, the salon price is way too expensive, so it's always good to order from a website.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by cake4queen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

packaging with a pump can be the problem when travelling , but theres only one conditioner which doesn't makes my hair greasy so I love it , beautiful smell of fresh pineapple which can keep even 24 h ,makes hair easy to do whatever you want waves or straight

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by andaonline

Again. Not impressed. Not what I wanted. My hair felt very dry and not silky. I like conditioner to be creamy and moisturizing.
I will stick to banana conditioner from Body Shop.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Nomalice

I have color treated hair that is in good shape and I wash my hair every other day.

I was almost out of my conditioner but the store I was in didn't have my normal brand. I figured this product was expensive and I had heard the name before so it might good so I purchased the conditioner and the shampoo pump set. WRONG!! The first day I used it I noticed about twice the hair loss. My hair is dry, brittle and unruly. It isn't flying away but it is by no means smooth or in control.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by whitesoxrock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just don't get why I couldn't find the shampoo and conditioner in the same size bottle, so I ended up buying two of these! The texture is interesting to say the least, so I made the best of it and applied conditioner twice, a bad habit I've gotten into. It smells nice but I understand how it can get annoying to some. The scent doesn't stay though, so if you don't like it, you won't have to worry about your hair smelling like it later. For its effects on my hair, nothing can make my hair sleek and straight I've tried to date, so it's not something against the product. I was just expecting more from a salon product than just "the basics."

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by rachelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is horrible! First of all it smells disgusting, secondly it should not even be called a conditioner because it doesn't actually do anything, and thirdly the conisitency is horrible. I have to put about 4 times the normal amount on just to get it to do anything and to get my fingers through my hair. Do not buy this stuff! There is much better stuff out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Overall I like this conditioner. The smell is a little overwhelming at first, but I've grown to love it. I generally use this when I plan on straightening my hair, because it dries fast. I also like to use this to shave my legs. It's so smooth, it just glides over the legs. I probably use it more for shave cream than I do for conditioner. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by julianamorgdf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is awesome. I love the smell of Control Freak, although I've seen people complaining. I simply love it, I can't wait to wash my hair again just so I can smell it. It does wonders for my hair and it trully leaves it a lot straighter. My hair depends on it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by hautiehippie420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm intrigued by this product because I feel it has various possible uses. But my number one concern: Will someone PLEASE tell me why this conditioner LATHERS?! Perhaps this is the effect that cuts the dry time because the foam absorbs the oils in your mane?! I just don't get it! I love the smell, however I seem to be in a small minority, but the scent is probably the main reason I'll repurchase. My body's chemistry with this fruity scent is light and pleasant! I've never had problems with buildup- I find it to clarify more than most conditioners due to the lather effect! I don't use this daily so overall I like this product. But if you're looking for something with a better scent, formula, and still higher end, I highly recommend Paul Mitchelm's Super Skinny serum. Frizz-free, fresh fruity smell, and absolutely my number one favorite hair flattening product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2010 8:55:00 AM More reviews by LaFievre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this conditioner on straight styling days. I have collarbone length mostly straight fine hair, but a lot of it and a hint of a wave developing in places. Generally, I can't use any product for more than a 4 days without it building up, and that is true of this. When I had longer hair, using conditioner with its matching shampoo a lot would dry out my ends, but now that it is medium-long it is the perfect level of conditioning.
I don't style my hair everyday (blessed enough it looks acceptable air dried and the wave doesn't look silly), but this is my go to shampoo/conditioner set when I plan to give it a good blow out and/or flat iron it. It really seals in the cuticle and my hair is ridiculously shiny. I will also use this set on wash & wear days, but if I want my hair to pull straighter than normal. Once it starts drying, I just run a brush through it (rather the comb I normally use) and it stays straight. I've never found it to make my hair sticky or tacky, but I always rinse for longer than is probably necessary b/c I am so picky about my fine hair's texture being smooth when I play in it. I like the watery gel texture of this product, and it works well with its shampoo, but not on its own. It really only works for me if I use its matching shampoo. I like the scent of both ok, but it can be a little overwhelming. Since it doesn't smell up my hair all day though, I didn't deduct from my rating. What keeps the condition from being a 5, is that I'd rather it come out thicker and I need to add water to it, so I could use it as an intensive hair mask (like TIGIs dumb blonde reconstructor). The way it is, it runs and drips all over myself when I'd put it on as a mask and get in the tub.