Dolce & Gabbana Dolce and Gabbana pour homme EDT

4.7

on 1/10/2015 1:12:00 PM

A light, pleasant, fresh scent - not overpowering or as "masculine" as I would prefer for a men's cologne. Seems more like a unisex fragrance to me. It smells very clean, almost soapy (but in a good way!) because of the light citrus and floral notes - but don't get me wrong, still wearable on a man! Staying power not very good, but no worries, it comes in a 125 ml bottle for the same price as 50 ml of any women's D&G perfume.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

An ex-boyfriend wore this, and he smelled amazing. I recently smelled that a co-worker was wearing this, and it brought back (good) memories of my ex. My co-worker was surprised that I knew which scent he was wearing...it is quite unique (and hard to forget). Love this.

on 9/18/2010 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this is just soooo alluring
you'll be breaking necks when you walk
its just amazingly sexy

Thank God this stuff isn't trendy any more. I cannot believe the rave reviews. The very first time I smelled it, on a colleague back in 1998, I liked it. Then, something switched and I couldn't stand it. There was a time when you couldn't walk down the street in NYC (especially in Chelsea) without smelling Dolce & Gabbana. I actually had to tell more than a few guys never to wear it again--they were all showing up doused in it. Which is reason enough not to wear it. Who wants to smell like everyone else?

on 7/25/2009 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I don't know what D & G put in this stuff but I've gone so far as to buy 2 bottles of it for 2 old boyfriends of mine (the relationships didn't last but my fond memories of how they smelled did!!!) This cologne lends almost instant sophistication to any guy that wears it. The first time I smelled it I was at a formal function and I this guy I knew asked me to help him with his cuff links and I caught a whiff of his cologne and while we were chatting I had to interrupt him and ask him what he was wearing. Any guy who asks if I like cologne I don't miss a beat in suggesting this one. I've never been a fanatic about the type of cologne a guy wears until this came along. I can't even describe it other than to say it's wonderful!!!!!

on 6/30/2009 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wonderful!!!! I love this! My husband wears Egoiste Platinum and this is my other favorite on him. Refreshing blend of citrus, Wood and spice like cardamon. It's so clean and smooth. Not overwhelming and very sophisticated, sexy and modern. I love the Rosemary and bergamot. It is a subtle and the best of the aqua scents I've come across for men.
FRAGRANCE NOTES - Mandarin, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Juniper, Rosewood, Rosemary, Musk, Wood, Oakmoss, Incense

on 2/24/2009 7:28:00 PM

this is my absolute favorite mens cologne! it is a unique scent and doesnt smell like all the other colognes out there...i dont know how to describe it but its definitely very very sexy without trying to hard!!! this and acqua di gio is in 2nd! Men go out and by this!!!

on 1/19/2009 2:31:00 AM

Best cologne ever! For the longest time I could not find this fragrance. I would smell a guy wearing it and actually follow him to sniff him. I finally found it and bought it for myself. It is a little too masculine for me to wear but I randomly pick up the bottle and smell it. It is a very arousing smell. If ya know what I mean.

on 11/27/2008 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This one... man THIS ONE is exceptional. You can smell all the different notes throughout the day. From beginning to try down it takes on various forms. This hardly smelt like it was a D&G cologne during the summer (actually, i just don't recommend it for summer) but it smells phenomenal during the colder months. That's what has really held me back from liking this product- so definitely make your man wear this in cold weather! It makes ALL the difference. The smell is predominately lemon and pepper, but i like the lemony smell much more than the pepper.(It really depends on what ingredient your focusing on.)

I would have given it a 5 but it doesn't have that TO DIE FOR element to it. A 5 would be where you HAVE to keep sniffing the spot where it was sprayed and a smile spreads across your face with each whiff. I have yet to find a cologne that good, but for now- D&G is pretty darn swell. D&G THE ONE is much better though! Actually, that one is very close to a 5!

on 11/17/2008 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A few months back I went on a mission to find a cologne for my boyfriend. Now the thing is I'm really picky when it comes to perfumes, whether for men or women. And to me, most men's colognes are boringly similar. I went to a perfume shop that had a huuuge selection, and I picked up and smelled a ton of colognes. *None* of them were appealing to me except this one. I immediately knew this was the one to buy, and I can tell you it smells just as great on my boyfriend as it does in the bottle. Sexy, and unique. I will buy again once the bottle runs out... can't picture myself buying anything else!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel