September 2, 2014 | 954 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Senorita Margarita 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What can be more refreshing than a shower gel scented with sharp lime? Summers where I live are hot, humid and intense and sometimes this weather starts in April and lasts til October! After a long day in an overheated classroom with overheated students, it is so deliciously refreshing to have a shower with Senorita Margarita. It's also a great "wake up" on mornings when I need a bit of a zap to get me going. I only wish they made a body lotion and body spray in this scent to intensify that lovely, refreshed and wide awake feeling. I've never used this or any of the Philosophy shower gels for my hair, though - it's just not something I'd do since for my hair, I prefer a product that was designed specifically for hair and for my type of hair.

A huge bottle of this is quite inexpensive and it's a great indulgence. Give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

This is a nice product. It smells just like margarita mix, foams well, cleans awesome. I use it as a shave gel and a shampoo and even body wash sometimes. It never dries out my skin or hair. It always leaves this nice fresh scent which I am in love with and I got it on sale at Christmas time for like 13 dollars for a 16 oz bottle. I also picked up the bubble gum scented one which is more over powering than this one but overall it is a nice little treat.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by z71krystal

I bought this in the travel size from sephora. For the price of a travel size the product was quiet generous. This is a fun scent and super foamy. Great as a shave gel as well. This was such a nice little treat, I will always have a travel size in my stash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

The lasted me all summer, it smells just like a Margarita. The Lime was just right. I really enjoyed using this, but I'd most likely only use it during the late spring & summer months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

This smells so good like a really good lime margarita. I love how it lathers and feels on my skin. Today, I decided to try in my hair and my hair feels really soft which I was surprised a bout. This is great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

I only use the Philosophy 3-in-1 for the soap/cleanser purpose, as a bubble bath and shampoo/conditioner it does not deliver. Senorita Margarita is a fresh green, creamy gel with a pretty close-to-the-real-thing scent of the tangy drink. Unfortunately it's not my favorite drink or scent, but for Senorita Margarita-fans, this should be the ultimate scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells just like a margarita. It is a great fruity fresh scent. It lathers and cleans well. Also moistuizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by xxPinkxLacexx

So I just bought this product yesterday, and I have to say, it smells amazing! It smells exactly like a margarita, which is pretty amazing. it doesnt't dry out my skin, but it doesn't really moisturize either. All in all, I'de probably by this product again, just because it smells so yummy!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Tried this in the bath/shower off a free sample from Sephora. The smell is not my style but decided to give it a go. After drying off the smell is light and fresh, nothing like the original snuff from the actual goo. I've concluded that I won't buy a big version of this but for people who dig it, it seems like a good item to fit the bathing mood for sunny vacations like Mexico. *Didn't dry out skin badly, but lotion is a must.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by jowork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! Smells just like a margarita. Perfect to cool off on a hot summer's day. I never use the 3-in-1 for shampoo, and they're not the best bubble baths in my opinion, but for a shower gel, they cannot be beat. Doesn't particularly moisturize my skin, but doesn't dry it out either.