April 16, 2014 | 1578 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Senorita Margarita 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

This is a nice product. It smells just like margarita mix, foams well, cleans awesome. I use it as a shave gel and a shampoo and even body wash sometimes. It never dries out my skin or hair. It always leaves this nice fresh scent which I am in love with and I got it on sale at Christmas time for like 13 dollars for a 16 oz bottle. I also picked up the bubble gum scented one which is more over powering than this one but overall it is a nice little treat.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by z71krystal

I bought this in the travel size from sephora. For the price of a travel size the product was quiet generous. This is a fun scent and super foamy. Great as a shave gel as well. This was such a nice little treat, I will always have a travel size in my stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

The lasted me all summer, it smells just like a Margarita. The Lime was just right. I really enjoyed using this, but I'd most likely only use it during the late spring & summer months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

This smells so good like a really good lime margarita. I love how it lathers and feels on my skin. Today, I decided to try in my hair and my hair feels really soft which I was surprised a bout. This is great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

I only use the Philosophy 3-in-1 for the soap/cleanser purpose, as a bubble bath and shampoo/conditioner it does not deliver. Senorita Margarita is a fresh green, creamy gel with a pretty close-to-the-real-thing scent of the tangy drink. Unfortunately it's not my favorite drink or scent, but for Senorita Margarita-fans, this should be the ultimate scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells just like a margarita. It is a great fruity fresh scent. It lathers and cleans well. Also moistuizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by xxPinkxLacexx

So I just bought this product yesterday, and I have to say, it smells amazing! It smells exactly like a margarita, which is pretty amazing. it doesnt't dry out my skin, but it doesn't really moisturize either. All in all, I'de probably by this product again, just because it smells so yummy!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Tried this in the bath/shower off a free sample from Sephora. The smell is not my style but decided to give it a go. After drying off the smell is light and fresh, nothing like the original snuff from the actual goo. I've concluded that I won't buy a big version of this but for people who dig it, it seems like a good item to fit the bathing mood for sunny vacations like Mexico. *Didn't dry out skin badly, but lotion is a must.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by jowork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! Smells just like a margarita. Perfect to cool off on a hot summer's day. I never use the 3-in-1 for shampoo, and they're not the best bubble baths in my opinion, but for a shower gel, they cannot be beat. Doesn't particularly moisturize my skin, but doesn't dry it out either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 7:09:00 AM More reviews by MillasonPaige

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Seņorita Margarita is one of my favorite Philosophy 3-in-1's. The other is the Gingerbread Man. Seņorita definitely smells like a salt crusted margarita. It is not too sickly sweet smelling so that it just reads "lime." I'm not sure what they added to it to make it smell more like a margarita. Sometimes I think I can smell the salt, other times it's the alcohol. That being said, this is a delight to use in the shower; that's where the smell ends. There is no lingering on the skin which is good because I personally wouldn't want to smell of alcohol around others!

FYI, the quality of the packaging varies with the size. 32, 8, 4, and 2 oz. bottles are of much sturdier packaging than 16 and 24. I am waiting until I can get my hands on a 32. oz. bottle with a pump so I can refill that. In the meantime, I will have to keep refilling my 8 oz. bottle.