Nivea lip care pearl and shine

2.4

Tried this once and it looked awful on me. Really frosty - made me look ill. (I have fair skin but dark hair and eyes). I like the original nivea lip balm and find it quite moisturising and handy but not this.

on 5/28/2015 1:11:00 AM

I completely forgot this one existed - just as the regular lip balms, I love this one too.

Yeah, it is a bit frosty but it is not horrible. It is also pretty moisturizing, but as another poster said, it is a bit drying if you compare it to the originals.

on 5/22/2015 1:51:00 PM

One of my favourite lip balms I have purchased this for so many years. I love using it on my lips and sometimes I put it on my cheeks to give a glow to my face. And I have received compliments wearing this and I tell them it's just Nivea inexpensive lip balm and I like the texture of the lip balm and the smell of it

on 3/1/2015 10:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I find this to be incredibly drying, not at all like the other Nivea lip treatment. The "shimmer" was more like garish frost, most unsightly to me and emphasized the dryness of my lips. This one went into the rubbish bin straightaway.

on 2/16/2015 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Awful stuff. Pearly Shine sounds nice but what you get it a thick slather of metallic goo on the lips, that is made worse looking if you have dry chapped lips. Reminds me of all those bad metallic lipsticks from the 90s. It might work for some but not for me.

on 8/29/2014 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm surprised, even tho I'm dark skinned (light-med brown) this actually looks alright on me...Much better then Baby Lips' "Pink Punch" which I ended up giving to a friend w/ fair skin. It really moisturizes, stays well on my lips, absorbs into them & fills in cracks / imperfections... & is wonderful over or under a lipstick, especially matte ones. Actually, the combo of this & Nivea's Cherry Fruity shine looks good on my lips as well. Will continue to re-purchase these as long as they manufacture them. Threw out the packaging so I'm NOT sure if there's SPF in it or not...Hope so as I walk around in the sun / daytime a lot for excersize.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've boughten this several times over the past three years. I use it daily and I haven't had a problem with dry lips ever since. The colour is beautiful on me (I'm fair to medium skin tone) and looks great on my full lips. I'm one who wears a crisp, clean, natural but polished look and I absolutely adore this stuff. Looks stunning with dark lashes. I can't figure out all the bad reviews since I honestly love and highly recommend this product! In my opinion, it is such a pretty, soft pink with the perfect amount of shimmer that adds a little, natural pop to my lips. Love it.

on 10/1/2013 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The color was a sheer pink that was hideous on me. Made my teeth look like the were yellow. The smell was okay.. & it moistured just fine but the color was not a hit for me. I gave it away. But maybe over a drying matte pink lip it may work. But overall will not repurchase or recommend for shine. Try the kiss of cherry better! Or go for baby lips :-)

on 9/21/2013 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Makes my lips a light pink that does not flatter me at all and makes my teeth look yellow.

on 6/21/2013 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Did not finish the stick. Very hydrating (apply overnight), yet I find the shade looks ridiculous in contrast to my skin complexion. Very cute pink packaging, worth the price, however will not repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks