Mary Kay Signature Eye Shadow in Lucky Penny

4.5

on 1/19/2011 4:36:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the best bronzey color I have ever used. It is great for the crease, and I can use it with almost every color because it's neutral. LOVE IT

on 3/18/2008 10:06:00 AM

I think this color is great, and it stays all day with a primer, and for most of the day without it. It combines really nicely with a true gold color for a pretty, yet subtle metallic eye. I find the small case that it comes in a little annoying, but other than that, no complaints!

on 12/11/2007 12:42:00 AM

This is a nice bronze color. It is very pretty with a bronze eye liner (MK). It does not have a great bit of shine to it either, just a little.

on 11/3/2004 10:20:00 PM

Nice warm color with a bit of shimmer, but not the kind that shows every line/crease of the eye. Not as red/coppery as a penny either, more like a nice bronze antique lamp. Nice and subtle.

Nice coppery brown color that goes on smooth and has good staying power but nothing special about the shade itself.

on 5/1/2004 5:07:00 PM

I am really liking this "Signature" Mary Kay line. I was SO used to the pepto-pink stuff & this new & improved silver cased-stuff is great!! I have avoided MK & their reps like the flippin' plague because of the constant thought that this was "ol' lady" MU (I need to be very careful as I am approaching ol' lady myself...lol!) Well, after seeing the recent reviews & reading posts on the MU boards I decided to give "her" another shot & am I glad I did. This is a beautiful warm shimmery copper color. Very muted shimmer & a nice golden/copper shade. Looks great on my hazel/gold eyes too. I have about four different e/s shades & I do plan on adding more. The pigment is just fine with me. It is very classy, not *loud* at all. Very beautiful warm color. I love this as a crease shade. RAVE!

Popular Eye Shadows