October 24, 2014 | 1655 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by kookiekrumb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I ran out of my Ponds wipes, I picked these up on sale. Work way better than ponds in regard to removing stubborn eye makeup. I am breakout prone, yet, unlike other reviewers I haven't had issues. I wish they didn't have that "baby wipe" smell, but other than that I am going to stick with these for removing makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by yguo001

Breakout! Breakout!!! It works well for removing face make up, but for eyes, forget about it. I actually a kind of like it until it gives me bad breakouts. The type which it will be on your face for a month or two. will never use them again. I have the same type of reaction when I was using M.A.C. makeup removing wipes. they kind of have the same feel.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to buy these constantly, and pretty much viewed them as my 'holy grail' product; though to be honest there are better makeup wipes out there. They don't do to well when removing waterproof mascara or makeup in general-I could use two of these and still have some makeup left on my face. Also, they leave a really oily feeling on your face.

I work as a theatrical makeup artist, and I brought these in for my actors and once I brought in a different brand because I ran out of these-both my actors mentioned that they liked the others better because they didn't leave an oily feeling on their face, and they worked much better.

Needless to say, I'm buying a different brand from now on.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by pratimapeanut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These just don't work for me, I picked them up because I didn't have any other cleansing clothes and I had used these in the past with no problems. Now when I use them my face gets red splotches all over, I think this is due to the fragrance these contain because although these were ok for me a few years ago my skin has gotten more sensitive. I'm not really disappointed about not being able to use these because they don't seem to take off face makeup that thoroughly and are (strangely) no match for the non-waterproof Neutrogena mascara I wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by reeds2983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Neutrogena is a highly reputable cosmetic company and their products can be trusted to use on most skin types and ethnicities.

So, I'm not sure why Neutrogena has added a fragrance to this FACIAL TOWELETTE!

The fragrance has completely turned me against it b/c of its potential to cause skin irritation. Facial products do not need any fragrance. They re merely skin irritants.

After using one out of 100 pack I bought from Sam's Club for about six bucks, I will be returning or exchanging this product.

I know I know, why didn't I read the package, right? I trust Neutrogena and did not see a need :(.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by strawberiiicecream

These makeup cleansing wipes work great especially with waterproof eye makeup. It's hard to find makeup remover wipes that can actually clean the layer of makeup off the face. Since my everyday makeup consists of some pretty tough to remove products, I would have to use two wipes (one for face and other for eyes) a day for other brands. But Neutrogena's finishes the job by saving time with cleaning everything off with one sheet which is great because I can go straight into using my foam cleanser and facial treatment instead of standing there scrubbing the liner and mascara off my eyes until they're red!

As for the scent, I think it's light and not overbearing. It did not burn my skin (esp the area around my eyes) which was great! I only buy the refill packs but I never got the plastic box and it never dried out even though it has a weak sticker flap as opening. There's really not much else to say other than that I love how efficient one sheet can do in my nighttime routine.

But for a price of $8-9 (depending on which drugstore) you only get around 25 wipes. Since I use makeup almost every day, my wallet is not open for spending almost $10 every month on wet wipes. Yes, it certainly does get the job done and it does not irritate my skin but I've used equivalent quality brands with a much lower price tag such as E.L.F's. I would buy it again if I had the money but I wouldn't use it everyday; probably save them for whenever I have a formal event to go to, traveling or if I run out any of my faster alternatives.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

These are just "ok" but I mean come on no one wants to really spend more than $3 on make up wipes... The grapefruit is better but harsh on sensitive skin. I prefer the Garnier wipes in the bright green package.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by robertsonn

Easy to use and light on the skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by emem054

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These wipes are great for getting eye makeup off. I have been using them for a while. It beats the heck out of wiping your eyes with a washcloth! If I am having a hard time with getting any long-wearing formulas off of my eyes, I simply put some coconut oil on there and wipe it off with these and it works like a charm. I don't mind the smell of these, and I have never had them dry out before. I wish the wipes were a bit cheaper, but if you take the time to clip coupons and shop sales you can find them for fairly cheap. Also, Costco does sell these in bulk for cheaper. These also do not irritate my eye area, which is a huge plus because my skin is super sensitive.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by chixxle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent. \removes makeup pretty well even waterproof makeup. The packaging is basic makeup removing wipe style. Price is pretty good. There isn't much to say about this except I will probably be buying again.