Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

3.9

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance

on 8/11/2015 8:54:00 PM

I've been using these wipes for almost 2 weeks and now my face is battling pimples everywhere. I do have sensitive, acne-prone skin. If my face doesn't like a product, I'll break out right away. As soon as I started using these wipes I broke out on my forehead, cheeks, and chin. I am used to periodic breakouts on my cheeks, but on my chin and forehead---noooo, that's a no-no. And like everyone else says, the wipes are heavily fragranced and leave an oily reside behind on the skin. I really hate that. I had good luck with Garnier's sensitive wipes so I might go back to those or try the Murad ones. Murad is expensive but after what I put my skin through, I think that it deserves it, lol.

on 8/8/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Every time I try a new makeup removing towelette I end up returning it and picking up this one. These are the first wipes I bought and I really liked them, but I was hoping to find a cheaper alternative that was just as good. As a result of acne and acne medications, my skin has become pretty sensitive. I've tried two other towelettes, both targeted toward sensitive skin, and what would you know they actually irritated my skin! That said, these have to be my favorite wipes. I guess there is a slight scent, but I'm not bothered by it. Leave my skin feeling soft. They get all of my makeup off without me having to scrub vigorously. I buy them in bulk just because I waste them so fast.

on 8/2/2015 2:08:00 AM

It does take everything off with ease but they smell like chemicals and I just can't stand it. Will not repurchase. If you can get past the smell, it does leave your skin feeling soft and there is no need to rinse afterwards.

on 7/13/2015 11:54:00 AM

I used to use the Pond's makeup removers, but grabbed these instead when I couldn't find my regular wipes in the store. I never went back! These remove far more makeup with less rubbing and stress on the skin, and they leave my skin feeling softer-the slight residue they leave behind feels like a lotion or lightweight oil, and absorbs quickly. They remove all eye makeup, even mascara, without hurting my eyes if they happen to get into them, and even take off all traces of long-wearing lipsticks with less effort than the Pond's wipes used to require. Best of all, a certain tenderness I had noticed around my eyes while I used the Pond's wipes went away entirely. Pricewise, they are about the same-anywhere from around four to six dollars singly, and in bulk at warehouse stores for approximately twelve to seventeen-ish....depends on where. They are widely available at supermarkets and drugstores, in packs of varying sizes. Well worth the price, and I will continue to buy these instead of Pond's.

on 7/12/2015 7:14:00 PM

I have tried a lot of makeup removers and by far this is the best one. It cleans off all my makeup and hydrates my skin as well. Amazing product.

on 6/3/2015 7:07:00 PM

Great makeup wipes. I switch between these and the grapefruit one for the acne prone skin. I keep a travel size in my purse for the nights I don't make it back home😅

on 6/2/2015 12:49:00 AM

I've used the towelettes before but something is different now, they have a nasty smell & dry my face out. I have to rinse my face & hands after using to remove the smell. Sorry but I would suggest trying a different brand.

on 4/5/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Out of makeup remover wipes these are probably my favorite ones.
They remove all my makeup really well.
I rarely need these as I have gotten pretty good at washing my face before bed every night but on the rare occasion that I am feeling too lazy or need to remove my makeup these are my go to.
One package lasts me forever because I do not use them nightly if I did then I find these to be quite expensive.
I do find that they are pretty dry and not at all moist enough to my liking but they do the job somehow.
Because they are not that moist I do find that I have to rub a little more then I would prefer.
Overall I really like these wipes.

on 3/30/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

excellent for removing waterproof makeup. i love these, they definitely get it all of with minimal effort. only problem is that the flap on it loses its stickiness after a while and sticks up and lets the wipes dry out - this is easily alleviated by getting the plastic container neutrogena sells for them, but that's even more money. but i'm not complaining, they work well.

on 3/23/2015 9:22:00 PM

it takes off everything!!!!! even water proof mascara