Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

3.9

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance

on 6/3/2015 7:07:00 PM

Great makeup wipes. I switch between these and the grapefruit one for the acne prone skin. I keep a travel size in my purse for the nights I don't make it back home😅

on 6/2/2015 12:49:00 AM

I've used the towelettes before but something is different now, they have a nasty smell & dry my face out. I have to rinse my face & hands after using to remove the smell. Sorry but I would suggest trying a different brand.

on 4/5/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Out of makeup remover wipes these are probably my favorite ones.
They remove all my makeup really well.
I rarely need these as I have gotten pretty good at washing my face before bed every night but on the rare occasion that I am feeling too lazy or need to remove my makeup these are my go to.
One package lasts me forever because I do not use them nightly if I did then I find these to be quite expensive.
I do find that they are pretty dry and not at all moist enough to my liking but they do the job somehow.
Because they are not that moist I do find that I have to rub a little more then I would prefer.
Overall I really like these wipes.

on 3/30/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

excellent for removing waterproof makeup. i love these, they definitely get it all of with minimal effort. only problem is that the flap on it loses its stickiness after a while and sticks up and lets the wipes dry out - this is easily alleviated by getting the plastic container neutrogena sells for them, but that's even more money. but i'm not complaining, they work well.

on 3/23/2015 9:22:00 PM

it takes off everything!!!!! even water proof mascara

on 3/23/2015 1:18:00 AM

HG MAKEUP REMOVER!! These wipes are amazing! They remove every ounce of makeup on my face, including my waterproof mascara. They don't burn my eyes, and the wipes are very soft! The only downside to this product is the packaging. The tab doesn't stay closed very well, and its easy to rip the package. But the packaging is worth suffering through because the product is sent from heaven!

on 3/22/2015 11:24:00 PM

I know some of us here have one of those days where we are too lazy to remove our make up! These wipes are amazing! It takes of my foundation/powder off my face and even MASCARA!!! Makes my face feel pretty fresh for the 1st minute then it drys out making it feel sticky!:(

on 3/16/2015 5:07:00 AM

The thing is it does take off your makeup but you'll also break out.. a lot. I don't know what it is about this but it made my face extremely itchy and gave me 5 clogged pores! Let it also be known these wipes.. STING.

on 3/15/2015 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I purchase these all the time but the packaging is Horrible!!!!!
How can they sell this product and we continue to purchase, when the little
sticky lid tab doesn't even stay closed???!!!!! They dry up!! The pack I keep at home, I have to turn upside down and put something heavy on it, to ensure it stays closed and doesn't dry out.I have one pack in my overnight bag and I just opened it last week, went to use it last nite n they were all dried up and of course, the sticky closure was open, once again!!!!!
I do love the wipe but I refuse to buy these again because of their packaging!!
If ELF can sell wipes at $3 with Great Packaging (Great for Travel)
Neutrogena at $7 for 21 can improve their packaging.
If they ever improve the cheap closure, I will repurchase.

on 1/8/2015 12:50:00 AM

I use these to mainly remove my eye makeup, and it does remove it well. I don't wear waterproof, but it claims to easily remove WP, as well. I also wipe it all over my face to help remove the rest of my makeup before actually using soap and water. I like them, for my purposes they're great. I don't like the smell. That would be my one complaint, too perfumey. I would buy these again. Before these wipes I was using Simple Brand eye makeup remover...and it wasn't nearly as good.