January 26, 2015 | 1481 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2015 12:50:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

I use these to mainly remove my eye makeup, and it does remove it well. I don't wear waterproof, but it claims to easily remove WP, as well. I also wipe it all over my face to help remove the rest of my makeup before actually using soap and water. I like them, for my purposes they're great. I don't like the smell. That would be my one complaint, too perfumey. I would buy these again. Before these wipes I was using Simple Brand eye makeup remover...and it wasn't nearly as good.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by chachki

I bought these today. I didn't read any reviews first. I just trusted the brand. I will say they did remove all of my black eyeliner and mascara. However, they left a horrible sting/burn on my skin right below my eyes. I ended up putting a cool washcloth on my skin. The discomfort lasted approximately 45m. I did e-mail the company. I do not consider my skin to be overly sensitive.Maybe I am sensitive/allergic to one specific ingredient? Wish I didn't have the reaction I did. I would not purchase these again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Nurselily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best cleansing wipes. Very efficient didn't irritate my sensitive skin takes mascara off easily

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by QueenAshe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are good for removing foundation on-the-go if I don't have a makeup removing face wash. I wouldn't recommend this for eye makeup though - it sometimes irritates my eyes if I accidentally rub too hard. The cloths are soft and strong, but they leave a strange residue and it makes me want to wash my face after (which would make the wipes pointless because I have a makeup removing wash at home) I like the liquid eye makeup remover from Neutrogena more for eyes; it removes shadow, mascara, and liner effortlessly with little to no rubbing. I try avoid using these unless I'm on the go or not home.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by luusk1125

These makeup wipes are irritating and has a strong smell and leaves a sticky residue. These made my face sting and turn red. They are not wet enought to take of makeup you have to use alot and the constant rubbing irritates the skin. The tugging around the eyes is not good. Baby wipes work better and are less irritating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by daisyismydog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I love the box and I use it to store samples. Unfortunately that's probably the only thing I really enjoyed about this product.

I had heard good things about them so I bought a giant Costco pack. I don't find this any more effective than a baby wipe which I actually prefer as they're cheaper and they don't sting. I also just am not a fan of the tugging that comes along with wipes and I was hoping that since these claim to "dissolve makeup" that they wouldn't have that problem. They do. It doesn't quite get off a full face of makeup (and I don't even regularly use primer, powder, or setting spray) and has difficulty with even one layer of foundation. Plus, as other reviewers have mentioned, there is a scent which is simultaneously baby-like and grandmotherly. I've mainly been using these for my arm when I've done swatches to use them up.

If you're looking for something that completely takes off all of your makeup, I would look elsewhere. If you're looking for something that takes off most of your makeup for times when you're just about to pass out and this is all you can do, it's not a bad option but personally for me baby wipes are just as effective and cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by bujiyama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Usually I like Neutrogena products, but these towelettes have a strong perfume smell that was unpleasant to me, and they irritated my skin. I have enough trouble finding makeup that won't irritate my skin or make me breakout, so I don't need a cleanser to add to this dilemma. It does remove makeup well, but my Almay Longwear & Waterproof Makeup Remover Pads are scent-free, gentle and get the job done. Regular cold cream works better, too. I won't buy this one again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by courtneyblake

Love the smell, love the way they clean my face. But they make my face burn and I feel like they dry my skin out. I think my skin is just a little too sensitive for these, but they truly are awesome for cleaning makeup. I probably won't repurchase. I will have to find something a little better for my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by LokaLopez13

These are the ONLY wipes that do the job! Takes off what there wipes done like waterproof mascara and you don't have to rub

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by AddiNoRegrts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate them!!!!!!!! I know hate is a strong word but I do! At first they felt hydration which was a plus because during the winter my face get a bit dryer! But after my face started to burn, and got red blotches! The next day my eyelids were dry and scaly, my face also felt dry and it burnt. I had irritation bumps all over my cheeks. My face looks horrible , it's been a week and it's sorta getting better. Never again!