August 29, 2014 | 1736 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by strawberiiicecream

These makeup cleansing wipes work great especially with waterproof eye makeup. It's hard to find makeup remover wipes that can actually clean the layer of makeup off the face. Since my everyday makeup consists of some pretty tough to remove products, I would have to use two wipes (one for face and other for eyes) a day for other brands. But Neutrogena's finishes the job by saving time with cleaning everything off with one sheet which is great because I can go straight into using my foam cleanser and facial treatment instead of standing there scrubbing the liner and mascara off my eyes until they're red!

As for the scent, I think it's light and not overbearing. It did not burn my skin (esp the area around my eyes) which was great! I only buy the refill packs but I never got the plastic box and it never dried out even though it has a weak sticker flap as opening. There's really not much else to say other than that I love how efficient one sheet can do in my nighttime routine.

But for a price of $8-9 (depending on which drugstore) you only get around 25 wipes. Since I use makeup almost every day, my wallet is not open for spending almost $10 every month on wet wipes. Yes, it certainly does get the job done and it does not irritate my skin but I've used equivalent quality brands with a much lower price tag such as E.L.F's. I would buy it again if I had the money but I wouldn't use it everyday; probably save them for whenever I have a formal event to go to, traveling or if I run out any of my faster alternatives.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

These are just "ok" but I mean come on no one wants to really spend more than $3 on make up wipes... The grapefruit is better but harsh on sensitive skin. I prefer the Garnier wipes in the bright green package.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by robertsonn

Easy to use and light on the skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by emem054

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These wipes are great for getting eye makeup off. I have been using them for a while. It beats the heck out of wiping your eyes with a washcloth! If I am having a hard time with getting any long-wearing formulas off of my eyes, I simply put some coconut oil on there and wipe it off with these and it works like a charm. I don't mind the smell of these, and I have never had them dry out before. I wish the wipes were a bit cheaper, but if you take the time to clip coupons and shop sales you can find them for fairly cheap. Also, Costco does sell these in bulk for cheaper. These also do not irritate my eye area, which is a huge plus because my skin is super sensitive.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by chixxle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent. \removes makeup pretty well even waterproof makeup. The packaging is basic makeup removing wipe style. Price is pretty good. There isn't much to say about this except I will probably be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I would never consider my skin sensitive. So I was shocked when my eyelids and surrounding skin started burning.... It removed my mascara really well but the burning feeling is definitely not worth it....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by angeljane007

I have been using this for years...Costco sells them in bulk. Love love love. Other wipes seem to leave a residue and not leave me with a cleansed, but gentle feeling I am left with after using this. A staple in my routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin. I am currently using this to remove my full coverage makeup which is estee lauder double wear in honey bronze. It removes all traces of my makeup. Then I use my cetaphil daily cleanser. I am currently loving this combo. It glides perfectly through my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by kendellnicole01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product!!! I don't think I could live without it. Gets the make up off, even waterproof mascara. Also, leaves my face feeling fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by nickitraylor

I have felt for awhile that I wasn't getting my face really clean when I washed it at night (religiously). I went in to Ulta and asked for recommendations, and the guy recommended these wipes.

They really do a good job! I do a "whole" face- foundation, blush, full eye makeup, lip liner, lipstick, etc. I wipe my eyes first, then the rest of my face. One wipe gets it all! I do then wash with my Murad clarifying cleanser. I feel like my face is really really clean, no makeup residue sitting in my pores.

My only gripe is there's 25 wipes to a package- you'd think they'd do 30 for a whole month's worth. Oh well. The first one I bought I got the one with the hard case, and bought the refill packs.