October 25, 2014 | 1753 users online

Eye Shadow - Lise Watier - single eyeshadows

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

I received one of these single eyeshadows in my Wantable box this week and the color I got is Charbon. I love it!!!! It is SUCH a gorgeous dark gray. It looks satin in the pan, but is not glittery or too shimmery when applied on the eyes and creates such an intense, perfect smoky eye. I am a fan of Lise Watier now and will be purchasing more of her products.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really good eye shadow, i want to get more colors now. I only have one which is Beige Satin but its such a great glimmery neutral shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lise Watier has these LE box packages where you get several products in one for $30. I bought the Time To Shine combo which has Eye Glitter in Opale, Crystal Drops in Vanilla, Eye Shine in Aqua, and an Eye Shadow. The ES is in Aquarelle, a pretty pale turquoise/aqua colour. It's somewhere between a highlighter and and lid shadow as far as pigment and light goes. I start with a darker LW Eye Shine liner, then use the Eye Shine in Aqua over it, then the Aquarelle on my lid and blend in a darker LW ES in the crease. It's very pretty. I've like every LW productive I've purchased.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 11:56:00 AM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

I own vert cosmique, a medium, shimmery green. The colour is beautiful, stays on fine but looks more subtle olive than the vibrant green it appears to be in the container (maybe just on my golden-olive skintone). This is okay, I like that I could wear it to work, but I'm still seaching for a vibrant green...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Sea2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I Bought the Halo mat eye shadow this winter. I am decived because it didn't stay even if i put my eye primer. But I Like the texture and the color. It's okay for a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2006 11:04:00 PM More reviews by plasticbread

I purchased this in "Raisin", a deep matte purple shade. This eyeshadow has a lot of pigment and lasts a long time on my eyes. I find that I have to be more aggressive blending this eyeshadow than with other eyeshadows, but this is likely because it is highly pigmented. Since these are highly pigmented you don't need a lot of product and they will last you a long time. There are over 20 shades of eyeshadows and also seasonal colour stories and I am sure they are of the same quality. The plastic packaging seems to be very strong to me but I haven't dropped this yet so its hard to say. Overall, these are great quality eyeshadows that should not be overlooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by genuss

I bought the solo eyeshadow in 110- cuivre, it lasts just as well as any MAC shadow on me ( I use a base ), the reason I bought it is the gorgeous color was exactly what I was looking for. Its kind of like a brand new penny except with more red tones in the copper. It looks great with my light - warm toned skin and blue-green-grey eyes. Its a bit of a strong color, so I save it for going out at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Raposolady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the eye shadow in a green. After dropping it for the tenth time the container for it broke. It still snaps on though so Im okay with that. I found the color goes on really well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2006 3:26:00 PM More reviews by frezgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

these eyeshadows are okay. They are not long lasting though. Another thing that i don't like about them is that they are sheer and not very high in pigment and they dont apply well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2005 11:52:00 PM More reviews by cyens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought tanger(golden-peach), it was a colors I was looking for. For the price, it got very poor pigmentation, no staying power what so ever, crease on top of that and poor color selection. And these are only 1$ cheaper then mac....Will not repurchase. continued >>