August 22, 2014 | 1180 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Melon Daiquiri 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by angelina71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love philosophy shower gels and perfumes. They are not widely available in my country, so I haven't had a chance to try out all of them. I think older ones (3 chocolates, Thank You-gift pack) were better quality. Philosophy is now sold at tax free, for a reasonable price.
I wouldn't use these as shampoos, but as a shower gel.
Melon Daiquiri is very fresh, melon-scented with a alcohol twist. beautifully coloured, and stylish package. Perfect summer scent.
I like Melon Daiquiri best, I also have Senorita Margarita, Raspberry sorbet and Vanilla b-day cake. I might repurchase, but I have to say that their quality is not as good as it was few yrs back.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by armygirl

Melon Daiquiri definitely makes the top 5 Philosophy 3-in-1's in my opinion, and it is certainly my favorite summer scent. The smell of this one is very strong and the perfect combination between tangy & sweet. It reminds me of a mixture between watermelon, honeydew, and cantaloupe in a summery daiquiri and this is one of the only Philosophy scents that actually lingers on my body after showering. Would definitely recommend and will be using this throughout the entire year, even on cold, winter days!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I got this from my friend for my birthday and I love the smell! It is so bright and fruity. It is perfect for the summertime. The only bad thing about this is, it doesn't smell when you use it. I have used it for shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath and the smell has not lingered once. It does make me feel clean, but it makes my hair rough and frizzy. I will use it up, but not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2011 7:41:00 AM More reviews by caz5000

Got this as a gift, I'm not sure I could justify 26 on a body wash myself. I think it's hugely overpriced and over rated personally.

There are better performing high street products

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by imasocalgirl

I really want to LOVE the Philosophy 3 in 1 products - but they are sooooo drying. Dang it! I love the packaging & the smell. I often find that any product that is "pearl-like" is way to drying to the skin & hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Philosophy Melon Daiquiri ($16 usd and 16 oz.) comes in a coral tone with the most amazing fresh melon scents of watermelon, cantaloupe and honey melon. It always clean my body well and is also moisturizing. It is never too dries or causes my body to turn ashy during the winter season. It lathers and foams perfectly and you would only need about a quarter size to clean your whole body. One 16 oz lasts about 4 months with 1 person usage. My husband loves this scent is as well compare to Amazing Grace and Margarita. I would recommend Melon Daiquiri to anyone for any ages and genders, you smell the true melons scent and not the synthetic one.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by pentel450

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift. It smells amazing but i wish the scent lingered a bit longer after you shower (personal preference though). However, this left my skin EXTREMELY dry and after using it for a week, my skin was parched and it seemed like it left a dry, white layer of dust on my skin. I had to use so much lotion to try and keep it moisturized or else it'd become itchy. As well, the packaging is awful because since it's so viscous, it's hard to squeeze out of the bottle and i have to store the bottle upside down, which is no easy feat considering how small the bottle cap is in relation to the bottle size. Overall i wouldnt' buy it again and only gave it 3 stars for the amazing smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 4:23:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I pretty much love ALL of Philosophy's 3-in-1's but I never use them as shampoo. That would be a nightmare, I think. They are better suited as a shower gel, for sure. They lather well and are hydrating to the skin, and the smell of this one is so yummy- a nice, melon-y, cantaloupe tropical smell. Like another reviewer said- it almost smells like watermelon Bubbalicious!! I, too, wish the scent would linger longer after the shower, but the nice smell makes for an enjoyable shower experience :) I usually keep a few different "flavors" on hand so I can switch it up ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2010 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Thrrrob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this as a birthday present to myself and my overall opinion is that it's a great product. It smells like melon and it's heavenly. I use it as shampoo and body wash and the scent is very fresh and clean. Unfortunately, the smell does not linger after the shower, so that's the only minus. It does work up a nice and rich lather but don't expect the scent to stay after you step out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by trapnest

I wasn't going to buy anything at sephora but when i sniffed this i HAD to buy it...it's a honey dew, cantaloupe scent and it just smelled so fresh to me. It's nice and creamy and i love the pink color too ^_^lll. smells so good