August 1, 2014 | 1317 users online

Gels/Soaps - Aveda - Energizing Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by missnancynancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this body wash. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. It makes me feel so clean and refreshed. I love the mint scent. It doesn't dry out my skin at all, I often forget to moisturize after the shower, and with this body wash its not a big deal. My only complaint is that the smell is so light, I can't smell it on myself after I shower. Other than that, this is an amazing body wash that I would recommend to everyone!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is definitely energizing, just as the name says. If you like a fresh engergizing unisex scent, then this is a good one to try. I wouldn't repurchase simply because I prefer a more girly scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 8:17:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a "must have" for me, especially in summer time. The scent - a mixture of herbal smells with a touch of mint - is so uplifting and refreshing so it's a fixture in my gym bag (a treat after a workout and really something to look forward to) and it's one of my "go to" summer shower gels. Not drying and a nice sensory boost to the psyche! Gotta have this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is utterly lovely stuff....I bought this for myself, but gave it to my mom since she loved it so much...Will be going to get more soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

This is my all-time favorite body wash. It smells incredible, yet hard to describe--kind of minty but feminine. If you've ever smelled their Madagascar or Rainforest candles, then it kind of smells like those. It's moisturizing but won't make your shower or bathtub slippery. Simply the best.
UPDATE: This is not as good as it was in the past. The fragrance is pleasant but not delicious. I won't be purchasing it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 6:48:00 AM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this body wash. The smell is really nice but not too strong, if you've used Aveda products before then you'll be familiar with this type of scent. I problems with skin irritations under my arms and I wanted to try something natural and I'm glad I did. This body wash did not irritate my skin and actually seems to calm the redness. I would purchase again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2008 2:03:00 AM More reviews by jasamie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite body wash to date. It has a minty and refreshing smell but not overpowering. I have oily skin that's prone to bacne and this wash lathers nicely, and gets rid of dirt/sweat/oil without drying my skin. This wash definitely beats Bliss spa's equivalent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by rachcherrie

My very fave body wash. Very refreshing to use in the morning. The scent is to die for!
You can use on the body in the shower or bath bubbles and also on the hands... very expensive hand wash tho!

Made with Aloe vera, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit seed, Peppermint, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, Ylang ylang

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2006 6:17:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this at a Aveda spa for 12.50, the size is 8.5 fl oz. I love this product. I have oily acne prone skin and there are very few scented body washes that i can use that dont break me out and this is one of them. This leaves my dry skin feeling soft and smooth and my oily skin areas like my back clean but hydrated. The smell is something around rosemary mint mixed with spearamint- just like wrigleys chewing gum. This is a great uni-sex body wash my male friends love it but its sweet/minty enough for girls to enjoy too. Mint is my all time top favorite scent and this is my favorite mint body wash. Its worth the money if you dont have dry skin and if you like mint scents. I dont mind paying a certain price for a rare scent. I would highly recommend this as a gift even to males, maybe with the rosemary mint soap bar included.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2005 12:38:00 PM More reviews by 022075