Sephora Note Spray in Strawberry

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/29/2005 2:20:00 AM

This is a chemically artificial strawberry smell, like Jolly Ranchers. That said, I didn't dislike it; once I had adjusted my expectations I rather looked forward to a little spritz of strawberry candy goodness. It's light and fun, but not something I would stock up on. The lasting power was unimpressive. I kept respraying and my husband still couldn't really smell it on me, so I guess it was more of a private pleasure. Also, the scent doesn't really develop into anything. It loses the alcohol tang, gets sweet/artificial, and then dies away.

on 4/6/2004 6:45:00 PM

Cukka!!! This smelled so fake to me!! I wanted juicy ripe berries and all I got was synthetic plastic smellin juice!! I'm all set with this scent!!

on 2/21/2004 10:28:00 PM

Very cute in tiny spray bottle. I wish the scent would last longer. Good strawberry scent-sometimes I spray some on my Strawberry Shortcake car air freshener.

on 1/26/2004 8:27:00 PM

I really like it! It does smell like real strawberries,ah,combined with shower gel.I love it!

on 1/19/2004 6:12:00 PM

It smells like straw. candy. Kinda artifical, but it doesn't smell bad. It smells happy:)

on 1/15/2004 12:36:00 AM

Smells like sugary sweet bubblegum. So artificial! It made me gag!

on 1/8/2004 12:17:00 PM

Smells exactly like strawberries! It lasts a while too!

on 11/1/2003 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this one! It has a sweet candy-like strawberry smell. If you like sweet smells, this is for you! and u can't beat the price!

on 10/17/2003 7:13:00 PM

this would smell reallly good to me if it didnt remind me of my old car freshner. Maybe if you mixed it with a vanilla scent it would smell better?

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this! The scent is great and so cheap! I love the little bottle. I want more!

Popular Fragrances