December 20, 2014 | 1421 users online

Fragrances - Sephora - Note Spray in Strawberry

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2005 2:20:00 AM More reviews by meltywarhol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a chemically artificial strawberry smell, like Jolly Ranchers. That said, I didn't dislike it; once I had adjusted my expectations I rather looked forward to a little spritz of strawberry candy goodness. It's light and fun, but not something I would stock up on. The lasting power was unimpressive. I kept respraying and my husband still couldn't really smell it on me, so I guess it was more of a private pleasure. Also, the scent doesn't really develop into anything. It loses the alcohol tang, gets sweet/artificial, and then dies away.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2004 6:45:00 PM More reviews by joeymac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cukka!!! This smelled so fake to me!! I wanted juicy ripe berries and all I got was synthetic plastic smellin juice!! I'm all set with this scent!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by TaraFab

Very cute in tiny spray bottle. I wish the scent would last longer. Good strawberry scent-sometimes I spray some on my Strawberry Shortcake car air freshener.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2004 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Jonsy

I really like it! It does smell like real strawberries,ah,combined with shower gel.I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by MangoJellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It smells like straw. candy. Kinda artifical, but it doesn't smell bad. It smells happy:)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like sugary sweet bubblegum. So artificial! It made me gag!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2004 12:17:00 PM More reviews by CsBaby1621

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells exactly like strawberries! It lasts a while too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by sugasugar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this one! It has a sweet candy-like strawberry smell. If you like sweet smells, this is for you! and u can't beat the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2003 7:13:00 PM More reviews by cherry_crush

this would smell reallly good to me if it didnt remind me of my old car freshner. Maybe if you mixed it with a vanilla scent it would smell better?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2003 3:08:00 AM More reviews by LipstickChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this! The scent is great and so cheap! I love the little bottle. I want more!