April 21, 2014 | 1856 users online

Powder - Shiseido - Produdia Clear Quality Powdery Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2006 10:53:00 PM More reviews by elusivelotus

My first Shiseido foundation and the quality is very good. Goes on silky, doesn't cake at all, colour stays true throughout the day and no irritations. However, it has no effect on oil control and the coverage is light. This is good for people who just want to even out their skin tone. I prefer a powder that can be layered for more coverage. Surprisingly, this was fairly cheap (pick this up in taiwan for approx. AUD35 refil only) and the shade I bought was OC20. I think I'll try the other Shiseido powder foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2006 5:15:00 AM More reviews by kosoopara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this one from my trip to Japan. I use Be-10 which is by far the most suitable for my skin tone.

I already finished my first and now using the 2nd one. My complain will be that there is no spare sponge for the refill. If you need the new sponge you need to buy another one or you can buy another case.

However, its quality makes me pleased. Unfortunately, they didn't carry thi sone in my country. So I have to wait for my next trip to Japan to stock it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2004 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ThreeRabbits

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a light to medium coverage foundation powder and I use this mainly for touch up at the end of the day. I love its texture and color. It not only doesn't turn orange or darker overtime, it won't make me look like I am wearing a thick powder mask.

I have a lot white/blackheads and scars so my skin tone can be very uneven. This is the first foundation powder I found acutally work on me. This is what the powder looks like:

continued >>