December 21, 2014 | 866 users online

Bronzers - Neutrogena - New Face Bronzer and Self Tan

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2007 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Paulinecheyram

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is abit too sheer, but it still works okay, Loreal bronzers are better though.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2005 11:52:00 AM More reviews by beener

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Waste of money. It washes right off!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2005 1:14:00 PM More reviews by sarahleelee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be the worst self-tanning product! The actual tan you end up with would be just so-so if it was possible to apply without streaking. The color guide streaks terribly, even on exfoliated, moisturized skin, and the product is runny -- not a lotion.

I'll stick with my HG, Bath and Body Works "Tan-do" for face, thank you.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2005 6:47:00 PM More reviews by TwiceBlessed

I really like this product. I only use this on my face ,as the rest of me tans really well, but I of course protect my face DOUBLE EXTRA good from the sun so it doesn't match my skin. UNLESS I use this stuff. Great to use once a week or so in the winter just to keep from looking total winter pale/washed out.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2004 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Jodie317

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used many bronzers and just got the new Neutrogena's Face Bronzer.

I find it to be very natural and goes on smooth. You see the bronze right away. Depending on the depth of color you want, is how often it you use it.

The only thing I suggest is, if you have very dry skin, you might want to put a moisturizer on top of it.