November 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Principal Secret - Reclaim Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by bkramer947

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have gone through many jars of this lovely eye cream. I use it daily, sometimes underneath my makeup primer in the morning, and always at night along with the Reclaim night cream. I love this product. It has a fabulous texture and does the job well. Non-stinging, gentle and effective. Definitely recommend this highly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2006 10:05:00 PM More reviews by josette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG eye cream. Gentle, soothing and effective. A nice creamyness about it and it's such a simple approach to protecting the delicate eye area. I love the whole Reclaim line because it's uncomplicated and makes my skin feel calm and very smooth.
I use it both in the morning and before bedtime. The price is moderate and it lasts a long time. I buy it online from QVC in a kit called 'Reclaim Your Beauty'.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2005 7:52:00 PM More reviews by bensoncma

I love how fast this absorbs into the skin around my eyes. A little goes a long way. I am noticing the skin under my eyes is much firmer and smoother now!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2005 1:11:00 AM More reviews by DeltaSunset

I am extremely sensitive to a lot of chemicals. I have to use the trial and error method in all purchases, this was definitely an error for me. I purchased a Reclaim starter kit with several products. I had heard such terrific things about it, I just had to try it. Some products worked great and my skin looked good and felt good the next day.But I had to stop using them. After a few days, within minutes after application, I got a horrible, bitter taste in my mouth that lingered even after I took the product off. It even made me feel ill. This happens to me when I wear certain perfumes, too. So, it may just be a personal thing but consider this as a word to the wise.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2005 12:47:00 AM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this product made my eyes sting and burn, just like the reclaim eye serum and the reclaim cleanser. I can't explain it but it was awful. I sent it right back to QVC thankfully, and will not repurchase. I do like the Reclaim day cream, though-for some reason I haven't had problems with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2005 6:02:00 PM More reviews by tiniree

Love this product! First eye cream I have found that "melts" into the skin quickly without leaving any sticky feeling. Doesn't irritate my eyes at all.

The only low rating I would give this product is the way its packaged. A pump dispenser would be much easier, not to mention more sanitary.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by SuzanRobertson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the kit from QVC. Reclaim products are acceptable, but my skin looked horrible when I didn't have the moisturizer on. I did some research on Argirlene, and discovered that it probably makes your skin sag more in the long run. Who needs that? I suggest researching this "miracle ingredient" before you buy. I knew it sounded too good to be true. I'll stick to Beauty Without Cruelty. No side effects, inexpensive, and great ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Lizawithaz

Nice, hydrating eye cream that sinks in fast and moisturizes well without being heavy. The texture of this cream is great, and although it seems to moisturize well when I'm really dry, unlike moist eye 'creams' it does not add to my puffy eyes in the morning when I use it at night. Do wish it came in a pump vs. a jar. This is around $35 which is a good price for a quality eye cream. I get a little grief about using Victoria from time to time, but the formula's keep up with the best of them and this is a very well put together product. I don't expect miracles from an eye cream, but I do recommend this! In addition to the high concentration of Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (I think it's 10% but don't hold me to that, I'm not sure) in this product which is suppose to help relax wrinkles (not sure about that but this is far less expensive than some other products by DDF and other lines using this peptide and in smaller concentrations) it also contains Rice Protein, Soybean Protein, Algae extract, Glycosaminoglycans (similar to Hyaluronic Acid), Grape Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Phospholipids, Vitamins A, C, E, B5 and K,Shea Butter, and Aloe. If you read labels and like a good ingredients list, this has a pretty good one!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2004 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Kelly

Nice moisturizing eye cream for night time use since it does not have an SPF. No burning and sinks in pretty fast. I got this in a kit from QVC and am happy with it. I just wish it was in a tube so I didn't have to put my finger in the jar each time.